Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Week 4 results from HGH, Sust, Fina, Anadrol

good age for this cycle

im 20yrs old and am looking for a cycle like this. have only done 2 cycles. dont want to do a cycle like this till maybe next summer after a few more cycles. any advice? is this a good idea?

Lat, I must say that you created yourself a very good cycle! Congrats on the great results so far and keep it up! I'm at the begining of week 2 of my frist cycle. I'm doing Test Cypionate 400mg/wk 8-10 weeks and 25mg/ed of dbol for 3/4 weeks. My lifts have gone up pretty well and I've already pu on 10lbs! I think I will save your cycle for much later on in my life, it looks very nice.

Chris

thanks for the good advice lat. you dont think i could do it any sooner? some of my friends say i could do it next summer after a few more cycles. but this sounds like a pro stack so im going to listen to the pros. thanx again

Yeah, im 21 and thought of doing something similar but was talked out of it. I'll be waiting till Im around 25 to hit soem hgh.

Latamier said:
The only thing I have to be careful about like I said before are the strength gains, and knowing when enough is too much.

Definately watch out for this... I unforntunely am just comming off a year off due to a torn pec and knee surgury. :( Got very strong from long cycle, but too strong for my own good.

Let me tell you, once you get injured, it is never quite the same.

As strength keeps going up, at some point something has to give.

back off weights just a little and do a few more reps, still be building muscle.

Good cycle bro, all I can say is it is a smart idea to slightly back off the weight. If you don't feel immediete pain it might not kick in till after the cycle. After just a tren cycle I must of damaged my rotor cuffs and am constantly pitching my shoulders back due to discomfort. But the growth should give you some protection against that.
---PEACE---Mad Max

I have definately backed off of the weight. I dont like loading up my joints, especially my shoulders which have been prone to injury in the past. I think I am being very wise with this cycle and listening to my body very closely. I will be completing the anadrol tomorrow and am looking forward to loosing some of the water I am retaining. Otherwise, I could not be happier right now. I am definately having a good cycle expierence this time around. I sleep like a baby at night getting at least 8-9 hours of good solid sleep every night. I thought I would have had problems sleeping, but am glad I'm not. I literally dream each night about my workouts the following day, and what I can do to make them better and more efficiant. Thanks to all for all the coments and support. This place is really like family to me. I'll keep everyone posted on my results.:D

Top Bottom