Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

week 2 and a half into dieselbolan

For me, definitely not. Granted I used beast after getting back in the gym after a 6 year hiatus. I worked out solid for a month and jumped on Beast. I gained 14 lbs and pretty much doubled all of my weight in every excersize.

Diesel has increased my strength as well but not nearly what Beast did- Like stated before- I think I screwed this cycle up by not taking in enough carbs and getting sick.

I'll definitely be taking a nice 6-8 weeks off of PH's then trying Diesel again.

tomorrow will be 4 weeks. i got enough diesel and forged liver left for about another week. it feels like its starting to wear off. im not getting calf pumps at all anymore and dont really "feel it anymore". with 1 more week im gonna really step it up. 2 more pounds of big blast 14 pounds of beef and 7 bags of the boil in bag rice along with eggs and oatmeal and all that other shit for the next 7 days. hopefully i wont throw up. gonna try to reach 185 pounds. any fat i put on only lasts for 1 day so idc about that. also ordering another hcgenerate gonna throw it right in with pct also. i will update with pics too at the end of week 5.

i ended it at 4 weeks instead of 5. just to stay completly healthy. and so i can get back on another cycle by november or so. i havent lost any weight yet at all. im still 180-182, but i dont feel like i look 180. kinda hard to explain but it feels like my size condensed a little. im tighter and harder but a little less volume i guess. i reached my goal on the bench for 300 yesterday. did it 3 times im still gaining. pct is unleashed, post cycle, formastanzol, and still taking my left over hcgenerate, but thinking about getting a bottle of bridge to throw in instead. for a little more blood volume. my appetite is back also. it was a little suppressed when i was on the diesel

Nice Bro! 300 is a ton of weight!

I hear ya about the "look" feeling when you off. Its all in your head beleive me. If your weight is the same, you look the same. When I got off Beast I felt like I shrunk back to what I started at and thought I was small- I literally asked my wife daily if I looked smaller and she kept reasurring me I didn't. Granted I lost about 4 lbs total after 4 weeks of being off but it wasn't enough to make a huge difference.

Great thread man!

Definitely a big difference! Nice job!

Definitely a big difference! Nice job!

thanks dude. yeah half of it is in my traps. been doing underhand shrugs with like 145 pounds just holding really tight instead of going for reps. im gonna try to incorperate that technique into my other lifts. i just ordered 2 more bottles from the sale. i might even get some more seeing how alot of this stuff keeps getting banned. i cant wait to run a test and diesel cycle.

update - added bridge to my pct today. bridge is not supposed to be for pct but reading the ingredients it looks likeit would be great in pct too. my weight is dropping a little bit also. could be water weight from 92 degree heat wave were getting and working outside all day though.

over 1 week into pct. still around 180 pounds. this stuff was lingering in my system for a few days too. went for a run a few days ago and had to stop i thought my shins were going to explode.

runnin diesel right now, im up 5lbs, have leaned out, and look alot bigger. stacking dimethazine with max lmg was genius!.

oh, I also decided to throw in 10mg of m1t e/d. started sunday. unbelievable pumps already!

runnin diesel right now, im up 5lbs, have leaned out, and look alot bigger. stacking dimethazine with max lmg was genius!.

oh, I also decided to throw in 10mg of m1t e/d. started sunday. unbelievable pumps already!

m1t i heard that was the hardest oral you can get lol be safe with that stuff

Top Bottom