Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

week 2 and a half into dieselbolan

diedeadEnough

just wanted to say this shit is no jokes. i gained about 16 pounds so far. 8 of 9 of it was muscle memory which came back within the first 6 days. bench went up 10 pounds for 8 reps from 1 bench day to the next. dont even know where its at now, im concentrating more on dumbells and size buiilding workouts. i defnitly look leaner too. threw some gear + big blast into the mix too. im getting alot better gains than i did with beast. even strength gains are better. and less sides. but my joints are starting to feel a little shitty. thats my only complaint. i thought that joint pains werent expected from diesel. but idc i feel great. everyones tellin me i look alot bigger too. the only thing that sucks is my pre-existing gyno. which i cant wait to get removed.

anyone else in the middle of a diesel cycle feel free to post how its going

plan on buying it in a month. birthday present to myself.

make sure you run the hcgenerate with it. i didnt use it for the first week and a half and my balls shrank a little.

i used hcgen the whole time with beastdrol, and i really didnt think it was doing anything. because my balls stayed completely normal and libido and everything else stayed the same. so i didnt notice a "change". but now that i see what happens without it (and beastdrol is supposedly harsher than diesel) i realize how much it actually did for me

I'm on the middle of week 2 right now. As of Monday I've gained 4lbs off my first week ( I always check my weight on Mondays). Sucky part is I got a head cold this past weekend and it was the worst on Monday- regardless I still went to the gym and threw up 80lb dumbells for 8 on flat/incline/decline bench. That is something I've never done before so I was definitely pumped especially since I did it while being sick as shit.

I took yesterday off- both work and gym and went back today for a great bicep/back workout.

I'm running Diesel, tons of protein, creatine, lots of calories. Thats it. I'm hoping to gain another 10lbs by the end of my 4 week cycle.

Keep me posted dude...Gonna start my diesel/katana in 3 weeks.
What esle you running with it?

diesel 3x a day.
big blast 3x day
gear pills intra-workout. and before bed and when i wake up
dymatize 12 hour protein ( whey casein soy egg all that shit)
forged liver supp x 2
forma stanzol
hcgenerate around 8 a day since i missed the first week.
was taking n2slin with my pre workout shake and meal ( i thinkthe best way to use it) but ran out
some beta alanine pills from gnc, and / or anavite pre workout.
fish oil and multi

diet - shit loat of oats. beef, tuna brown rice, whole wheat noodles. salmon from shop right. grilled cheeses lots of peppers and vegetables frozen fruit in smoothys and shakes, alot of whole milk. eggs. plus alot of cheap canned food from wal-fart really helps. like the cans of vegetables for like 67 cents each. i wish i could get fresh vegetables everytime but keeping up with all the food when youre trying to gain muscle is just too expensive. i get the cans of chili there for a dollar too and just add peppers and shit to it and more beef. shakes with oats, big blast raw eggs sometimes, protein, milk, peanut butter. fruits. basically trying to eat everything i can that can actually be considered food. ( pop tarts and hot pockets are not food)

its hard to say where my strength is at because ive been doing different workouts everytime. but when i checked on monday i was around 176 177 which is the biggest ive ever been. did a whole body workout yesterday for the first time in a long time. and had the craziest pump i ever had probably. i looked like i was 190 pounds no jokes. kinda crazy my shoulders and biceps were so pumped up i could barely move my arms and took a while to get my shirt off. ive been taking a day off here and there to give my liver and kidneys a break. and to help with calf pumps at work. so ill probably get 35 days out of the bottle of diesel for a 5 week cycle.

Damn dude that is a great diet. I don't think I can fit that much into me throughout the day haha

lol i dont eat exactly the same everyday. all of that is probably in 3 days. but i basically eat the same foods in a 3 day period now that i think about it. 1 day i might eat a pound and a half of beef, but the next eat salmon and tuna. probably the least "clean" food i eat right now is corned beef hash. theyre like a dollar a can in walmart and got 40 grams of protein. and really good muscle food i think. but they got the nitrate and nitrite shit in them.

Yeah the cost definitely sucks to keep up with a good diet. Whenever I go to the store I'm shopping for myself, my 4 year old son and my wife who's now 5 months pregnant. So I can't really stock up on the stuff I'd like to get since we need other stuff for her and my son (He's not into PB Sandwich's everyday!)

Top Bottom