Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

week 2 and a half into dieselbolan

Thanks for posting your diet. I'm in the same boat as far as eating semi clean. I have a hard time choking down 3k cals a day.
The canned corned beef and roast beef hash is a treat for me. Fry it up the cover it with heinz 57....I think I just gained a pound thinking about it.

You said youre 176-177 now, whatd you start at before diesel? im following this trying to get an idea what to expect

Yeah the cost definitely sucks to keep up with a good diet. Whenever I go to the store I'm shopping for myself, my 4 year old son and my wife who's now 5 months pregnant. So I can't really stock up on the stuff I'd like to get since we need other stuff for her and my son (He's not into PB Sandwich's everyday!)

congradulations on having a baby on the way!! im tellin you man just stock up on those cheap cans. i went to walmart got like 15 cans of vegetables, 5 or 6 cans of chili and corned beef hash, alot of tuna. and peanut butter ( the peanut butter is only like 1.50 for the big tub. then i did the rest of my shopping at shop right.

i just dump a can of mixed vegetables into a pan with some olive oil, dump a can of tuna in there, a few eggs. a perfect muscle building meal thats cheap. tuna doesnt only have to go with mayonaise.

Thanks for posting your diet. I'm in the same boat as far as eating semi clean. I have a hard time choking down 3k cals a day.
The canned corned beef and roast beef hash is a treat for me. Fry it up the cover it with heinz 57....I think I just gained a pound thinking about it.

yeah dude and the hardest part for me is all the oats i think its really hurting my appetite. its so hard to eat clean. but for getting down the cals, corned beef hash and roast beef hash i think is perfect, especially when you add a few eggs/

You said youre 176-177 now, whatd you start at before diesel? im following this trying to get an idea what to expect

its hard to say because my results wont be like anyone elses i think. let me explain. i did a beast cycle a couple months back, but i had to cut it short at 3 weeks because i got really sick and fuckin painfully constipated at the end. dont know how it happened or what exactly it was, the doctor didnt really know either. i started at 158, got to about 169 or 170. but then lost alot if it from being sick. so i pretty much went back down to 160. but kept just about all of my strength.

when i jumped on diesel almost 3 weeks ago, starting at 160 i got all of my muscle memory back almost instantly, i was at 169 the end of week 1. now im around 177, maybe a little more idk i try not to weight myself everyday.

if i didnt do the beast cycle kinda recently, i would assume that my weight would be around 173 or so.

as for training, i did deadlifts, shrugs and calf raises today. kind of a different workout then id usually do, but im switching up everything. different workouts every time and its working great so far.

tomorrow im doing a full body workout except for things i did today. i usually dont like the full body workout cause i like training almost everyday. and i never workout the same muscles without 2 days of rest. but the pump i got last time was just rediculous. so im gonna give it another go and see how it works for me.

Thanks for the Congrats on the baby- its boy # 2 so I'm done pumpin out the little ones! haha

Good Idea on the canned stuff, I may have to take a run over there today and check out all of the labels.

3 weeks in today. im at 180 pounds today for the first time. alot of progress in my upper back and upper chest. im trying to connect the veins from my left shoulder to my right shoulder and im just about there lol. my goal for bench squat and deadlift are all 300. bench last week was 275x8 up from around 260x5. id like to see where its at now. squats and deads i go for higher reps. stand up hammer curl bar 130x8 up from 110x 12 my incline curls are probably up 10 pounds.

Really sounds like you doing good, keep on updating, thinking about stocking up so I got for the next years if this is worth it ;)

Top Bottom