Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

week 2 and a half into dieselbolan

thanks dudes. yeah id love to get a few bottles stocked up. who knows when everything else is gonna get banned. but probably sooner than youll think.

Definitely, I'm trying to buy a bottle or two with each paycheck.

I'm starting my 3rd week of Diesel today, I'll post up how much weight I've gained after I head to the gym this afternoon.

Kinda bummed, I didn't gain a pound from last Monday. I'm hoping its because of my head cold I had but who knows. I'm just going to kick my ass for the remainder of the cycle and hope for the best.

On a side note- sides are next to nothing.Balls seem fine, still horny, and I'm actually in an awesome friendly mood. Compared to Beast when I felt like I was king shit, I feel more care free and happy. I'm hoping its not an estrogen thing but oh well (see what I mean! Haha)

Last edited:
Kinda bummed, I didn't gain a pound from last Monday. I'm hoping its because of my head cold I had but who knows. I'm just going to kick my ass for the remainder of the cycle and hope for the best.

On a side note- sides are next to nothing.Balls seem fine, still horny, and I'm actually in an awesome friendly mood. Compared to Beast when I felt like I was kind shit, I feel more care free and happy. I'm hoping its not an estrogen thing but oh well (see what I mean! Haha)

yeah i felt like shit on beast and unhealthy. i had alot of sides.

the sides im getting on dieselbolan are back pumps, shin and calf pumps, and i felt short of breath for the last week. which is getting alot better now, but was bad for a day or 2. idk really what it was. i havent checked my bp, but i dont think its raising that much. because i get nose bleeds and headaches when it does. definitly nothing compared to superdrol.

but dude idk how youre not gaining. maybe dieselbolan just doesnt work that good for you. or maybe youre one of those ppl that build up tolerances really fast. up your carbs and up your reps. 20 rep sets with shorter breaks in between is my sweet spot right now for building size. concentrate on those pumps. are your workouts plateauing? what is your diet?

Sorry I was typing on my phone last night- I meant to write on beast I felt like KING shit. I felt pretty damn good on that, but had the arrogance about me like I was better than everyone else. Definitely more edgy but I wasn't out of control or anything.

I think my problem could be from a few things-

1. My carb intake isn't very high, I have a very high protein and decent calorie intake but carbs aren't really up there. I'm pushing that up this week and next.

2. I waited 4 weeks between cycles of Beast/Diesel. Maybe not long enough for everything to equal out- probably should've gone to 6 weeks between cycles. The 4 weeks includes my PCT as well- so literally 4 weeks to the day I stopped taking Beast, I jumped back on Diesel.

3. I got sick and my immune system is already low due to my Crohn's disease (and my meds for it that I take daily) so it takes my body longer to bounce back.

I'll see how the next two weeks go, but I will definitely give Diesel another shot in the future once I give my body time to equalize back out.

Oh yeah,

My workout generally consists of lower reps higher weight. Should I swap that around and go for lower weight and higher reps? I definitely have to give less breaks between sets, I've noticed that I let my pumps slow before I jump back in for the next set. Part of my issue is that my forearms have gotten pretty sore over the past week since I've been upping my weight so much.

I'll give the lower weight higher rep routine a try.

Oh yeah,

My workout generally consists of lower reps higher weight. Should I swap that around and go for lower weight and higher reps? I definitely have to give less breaks between sets, I've noticed that I let my pumps slow before I jump back in for the next set. Part of my issue is that my forearms have gotten pretty sore over the past week since I've been upping my weight so much.

I'll give the lower weight higher rep routine a try.

yeah give it a try dude. youre probably only building strength with those low reps.

update. my weight is slowing down. im just about 181 or so. still up 20 pounds in almost 4 weeks. yesterday was chest/tris. benched 285x7 then 290x3 . then underhand benched 185. my strength is still goin up alot. def. more than it did on beastdrol. gonna order some more hcgenerate to throw in pct.

where the strength gains better than the strength gains on Beastdrol?

Top Bottom