Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Was gone for a minute now im back! Test and tren log fuckers

Damn that sucks.. I try not to drink at all on orals but once and a blue moon I'll have a tall ipa when I'm out to dinner which happens like once a month if that.. Shit and half way threw it I feel buzzed as fuck because I never drink haha. Hope you feel better man

Jeeeezus! Sounds rough bruh! Get some rest and get back at er!! may the God of gainz watch over you and heal your body of all stiffness and sickness 🙌💯🙌

Man the metabolism difference during a blast astounds me, I dummied like 65-7000kcal on Saturday and went straight back to my daily 4300 the next day and I was still back within .3 pounds of my Friday weight today 🙈 da fuk does all that food go!?!? Motha fuckas out here tryna gain a pound n shit!!! Goddamnit!!!

Haha man I wish I had that problem.. I'm trying to stay lean shit is rough.. I'm with you on gain cycles and a couple month cuts here and there I'm on it!

Haha man I wish I had that problem.. I'm trying to stay lean shit is rough.. I'm with you on gain cycles and a couple month cuts here and there I'm on it!

Ye dawg, I think that's the ticket! Much easier mentally and physically to know you only have to commit to diet for a couple months at a time, I can see myself being very strict during diet phases that way... Then let a bit loose on the mass phases instead of dragging out cuts with cheat meals just add a bit more fat on the bulk and melt er off later instead. Especially when the goal is just to stay between like 12-14% year round and just get bigger for the time being

Ye dawg, I think that's the ticket! Much easier mentally and physically to know you only have to commit to diet for a couple months at a time, I can see myself being very strict during diet phases that way... Then let a bit loose on the mass phases instead of dragging out cuts with cheat meals just add a bit more fat on the bulk and melt er off later instead. Especially when the goal is just to stay between like 12-14% year round and just get bigger for the time being

🙌🏼👍🏼 yea boy!! I'm trying to trim down a little and can see how I'm going to loose a little muscle already in the process 😫

I'm getting after it tonight after work- appetite is pretty good and slept good last night- gonna hammer som chest with my half sick damaged delt havin ass haha

There you go!
So my shoulders are fucked. Couldn't get 135 incline without CRAZY pain.
Do I did back.

5 sets of v bar cable rows
10 reps per set

Lat sweeps 5 sets of 11

Barbell rows
135x15
225x10
275x10
225x10
135x12

Super wide grip pull downs
Like- fucking pinkies off the bar.
115x10
160x10
205x10
225x10

And then I went to DQ because I can and I look dope still lol.

View attachment 139504
View attachment 139505

SilverBACK gorilla bruh!

Good to see your back on your feet! Let the DQ gains commence!!

Took my first rest day in like 15 days today... Felt awkward... Hahaha.

Top Bottom