Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wanting to put on some mass. Input Requested!

Devon1299

High End Bro
Platinum
Okay guys, haven't been here in a while. I'm 135 pounds 18 years of age. Looking to hit 145 by end of Feb. I'm going to invest 100 dollars in some supplements. What would you all recommend for weight gaining? Specific brande?
Looking for specific products that would appeal to a hard gainer like myself. Thanks

If you are only 135lbs, do not even consider PH or the likes. Maybe creatine, that is MAYBE. I would get just some protein powder, and hit hard compound movements...squats, deadlifts, throw in some weighted dips and pullups.

Seriously, thats all you need, but 10lbs by the end of Feb. is not realistic unless you dont mind some of that being fat.

Stuff person is right... you will never put on that much mass in that time!! Not without AS. That is unless you do use creatine (as mentioned by stuffperson). If your gonna do that, there is a completely new and effective product out called Kre-Alkalyn. If you run a search on google you will find about 4 or 5 results of which only 2 will be relevant... but they are both good results for buying the stuff from.

I recommend this as opposed to normal creatine for a number of reasons.

1. It doenst require a more complecated loading phase, so its easier to use.

2. It comes in pills to take rather than powder you have to mix up, so again its easier to use.

3. It works quickly.

4. Its only like $30 for a bottle!

When taking this stuff you will need to drink allot. The product is a cell volumiser, and in this case this means it works (in part) by increasing the water retention in your muscles.

The second reason why people take creatine products is because they boost your ATP energy levels by the anerobic pathway. This means you should be able to workout harder and longer and therefore grow more quickly!

Lastly, do a search for a good protein powder and shovel lots of good chicken, tuna etc down your neck. You should gain your 10lbs in a month from when you start taking your creatine.

Good luck bro.

I'll go one step farther and tell you to spend that $100 in your pocket at the grocery store. That will buy a whole lot of chicken and tuna.

I'm beginning to believe more and more that the term "hardgainer" should be replaced with the term "undereater".
So many friends and people at work ask me what they can take to help them get a little bigger. When I say that they don't eat enough, right away I don't know what I'm talking about.
What did you have for breakfast? "Donut and coffee"
Lunch? "I won't eat until I get home"

Riiigghhhttt...and I'm the one who doesn't know what I'm doing.

I'm sorry. I don't mean to put you in this category. I just know too many people throw around the term hardgainer when I believe they just need to learn more about what it takes to put on weight.

Top Bottom