Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

VERY High LH Blood Test Results (Taken Last Days of PCT)

al capone

Hi,
Just finishing pct for my first cycle
I'm new here but I just got my blood test results and I'm a little concerned to say the least. Here's the run down:

Preycle: 1 year precycle I was normal at 690 and LH around 3. 1 week precycle test was around 550 and LH 8. I thought my testis were failing up on me so I jump on this, my first cycle (an 11 week cycle).

My cycle: was 500mg test e/wk + 250iu/day hcg + 0.5mg armidex. Estro stayed under 30 (reference 7.6-42.6) and test off the charts for the entire cycle. It was an 11 week cycle and I got 30lbs gains, about 5lbs of it fat. Still could use more weight.

PCT: went for about 8 weeks, I used hcg at maintenance for 2 weeks then blasted for a week at 1000iu every other day and started on a high dose of clomid/nolva tapering down to 50mg/20mg, respectively. Ran clomid/nolva for 5 weeks total up until the night before this blood test. The entire 8 weeks I was also taking .25mg armidex.

*EDIT* and here are my results after my last hcg blast (so 3 weeks into pct before clomid/nolva)
Blood test 3 weeks into PCT
Total test: 485 ng/dL (ref: 348-1197)
LH: 3.2 miu/mL (ref: 1.7-8.6)
FSH: 2.9 miu/mL (ref: 1.5-12.4)
Estrogen: 19.8 pg/mL (ref: 7.6-42.6)

Here were the results (this is 8 weeks out from cycle and into PCT, the day before I began tapering clomid/nolva from 50mg/20mg to 0mg/0mg):
Total Test: 687 ng/dL (ref: 348-1197)
LH: 26.2 miu/mL (ref: 1.7-8.6)
FSH: 10.5 miu/mL (ref: 1.5-12.4)
Estrogen: 51.5 pg/mL (ref: 7.6-42.6)

I'm not too worried about the estrogen (because I believes SERMs can raise that), but I am worried about the LH and FSH being so high. Should I be worried even though my test levels are half decent for natural (in fact, better then before cycle)? Was my pct a failure? Will my nuts regain sensitivity? I tried to make sure I provided adequate info but if anything is missing please let me know. Any insight would be greatly appreciated, thank you very much.

Last edited:
Wait 2 months and do blood work again.. The body is very resilient no matter how hard you try to fuck it up almost all cases it will atleast try to restore balance. Give it more time.

Here is my new bloods 2 months after PCT (taken 10-11-2012):
Total test: 521 ng/dL (ref: 348-1197)
LH: 15.6 miu/mL (ref: 1.7-8.6)
FSH: 4.3 miu/mL (ref: 1.5-12.4)
Estrogen: 53.5 pg/mL (ref: 7.6-42.6)

Is any of this a need for concern? I feel my LH is far to high to have only 521 ng/dL of testosterone. Add to that my estrogen is very high. I figure I have very low free-T right now due to this combination. I think the high E2 is from too much LH since high LH stimulates the release of E2 in the testis.

Have I permanently desensitized my testicles to LH by using HCG once? Will I eventually recover? How should I proceed? Do I need to worry about gyno with these levels of estrogen?

I look forward to hearing back soon! Thanks in advance.

Speaking for myself as I don't know your age, at 29 yrs old my test should be at 500-550 is normal and strong. Mine was 326 post cycle and currently running hcg injected i.m. For better absorption, and was running clomid at 25mg Ed for a week but stopped because I'm scared of over doing it so figured I'd run the hcg solo for a while and when I come off take the clomid to keep estro In check and still stimulate the Lh and fsh.
I don't think you desensitized yourself. Let you body chill and adjust for a month and check your levels again.
What's your age bro?

Hi,
Just finishing pct for my first cycle
I'm new here but I just got my blood test results and I'm a little concerned to say the least. Here's the run down:

Preycle: 1 year precycle I was normal at 690 and LH around 3. 1 week precycle test was around 550 and LH 8. I thought my testis were failing up on me so I jump on this, my first cycle (an 11 week cycle).

My cycle: was 500mg test e/wk + 250iu/day hcg + 0.5mg armidex. Estro stayed under 30 (reference 7.6-42.6) and test off the charts for the entire cycle. It was an 11 week cycle and I got 30lbs gains, about 5lbs of it fat. Still could use more weight.

PCT: went for about 8 weeks, I used hcg at maintenance for 2 weeks then blasted for a week at 1000iu every other day and started on a high dose of clomid/nolva tapering down to 50mg/20mg, respectively. Ran clomid/nolva for 5 weeks total up until the night before this blood test. The entire 8 weeks I was also taking .25mg armidex.

*EDIT* and here are my results after my last hcg blast (so 3 weeks into pct before clomid/nolva)
Blood test 3 weeks into PCT
Total test: 485 ng/dL (ref: 348-1197)
LH: 3.2 miu/mL (ref: 1.7-8.6)
FSH: 2.9 miu/mL (ref: 1.5-12.4)
Estrogen: 19.8 pg/mL (ref: 7.6-42.6)

Here were the results (this is 8 weeks out from cycle and into PCT, the day before I began tapering clomid/nolva from 50mg/20mg to 0mg/0mg):
Total Test: 687 ng/dL (ref: 348-1197)
LH: 26.2 miu/mL (ref: 1.7-8.6)
FSH: 10.5 miu/mL (ref: 1.5-12.4)
Estrogen: 51.5 pg/mL (ref: 7.6-42.6)

I'm not too worried about the estrogen (because I believes SERMs can raise that), but I am worried about the LH and FSH being so high. Should I be worried even though my test levels are half decent for natural (in fact, better then before cycle)? Was my pct a failure? Will my nuts regain sensitivity? I tried to make sure I provided adequate info but if anything is missing please let me know. Any insight would be greatly appreciated, thank you very much.

What esters did you use? How long? Age?

thanks for all the responses!

Do you mean 2 months of being clean? No PCT AI's hormones of any kind etc?

Every 4-5 days I would take some research chem aromasin, like .25ml of 25mg/ml but 2 months of being clean from everything else. But two weeks leading up to the test, not even aromasin. It has a short half-life so I figure it couldn't have scewed the results (unlike clomid or something else).

Speaking for myself as I don't know your age, at 29 yrs old my test should be at 500-550 is normal and strong. Mine was 326 post cycle and currently running hcg injected i.m. For better absorption, and was running clomid at 25mg Ed for a week but stopped because I'm scared of over doing it so figured I'd run the hcg solo for a while and when I come off take the clomid to keep estro In check and still stimulate the Lh and fsh.
I don't think you desensitized yourself. Let you body chill and adjust for a month and check your levels again.
What's your age bro?

I'm 24. Up until 21-22 I had natty 690 levels with low range lh. My testis started getting hard and small for no apparent reason so I got tested again. At 23 I was around 550 T and LH 7-8 so I jumped on this cycle thinking fuck it. May have gotten carried away with the HCG which may have aggrevated things although my testis appear the same size and hardness as before cycle with lh around 2x as much (15.6 lh) and test about 30 lower. FSH appears unchanged and normal at 4.3 and I had a sperm test done before cycle and was at about 66 million/mL (I think slightly above average). I definitely thought this all out before going in.
*Edit* i only ran hcg through cycle and beginning of pct.

What esters did you use? How long? Age?

Test E; 11 weeks; 24 years old. I don't know how I could have forgotten to give my age.

So again in light of this important information I left out, here is my bloods 2 months after PCT (taken 10-11-2012):
Total test: 521 ng/dL (ref: 348-1197)
LH: 15.6 miu/mL (ref: 1.7-8.6)
FSH: 4.3 miu/mL (ref: 1.5-12.4)
Estrogen: 53.5 pg/mL (ref: 7.6-42.6)

Have I permanently desensitized my testicles to LH by using HCG once? How should I proceed? Do I need to worry about gyno with these levels of estrogen?

I really appreciate all your help guys.

To add, the testis are about 4.6cm x 3cm x 2.1cm now (1.8" x 1.2" x 1.0"). Still wondering if I have permanently desensitized my testicles to LH by using HCG once? How should I proceed? Do I need to worry about gyno with these levels of estrogen? (what levels do gyno start to appear, I'm Estrogen: 53.5 pg/mL [ref: 7.6-42.6])

Top Bottom