Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Update on my spring cutter!

yeah i know the feeling. bout 2 nd a bit years ago wrecked my shoulder and my back downhill mountain biking during a race. apparently at a "Y" the course went right i went left. found a about a 25 foot cliff. fortunatley the landing was still a pretty steep slope so i more or less cartwheeled down the mountain instead of going splat. that took alot of time off, then about 8 or so months ago got really sick and had to get part of my stomach and intestines and shit removed .. after being in the hospital for a few months they finally figured out what was wrong. i think i went in around end of july. surgery was end of october. my core is still a little sore frmo the surgery. been doing light to medium weights and cardio for a couple months. started muay thai again bout a month ago.. although non contact training. bag work, combos, conditioning, technique, etc. just put in my first heavy day on weights on saturday i think it was. benched 185 x 5. well... 4 1/2 lol. 215 by 5 on the squats and i could definitely up that. only 185 on deadlift tho for now. started at 135, 155, and 185 my lower back wasnt feeling it so i stopped there did some weighted situps and some core stuff.

wanna put about 6 months in of heavy lifting then get on cycle. got about 2 years of hella and beast and katana stocked up, most of my pct for it all and support supps. worst shape of my life right now. 5'1 186 lbs 24% bf as of saturday. my goal is 170 and to stay there. lean out and get ripped. kinda very athletic look. like beckam.. but u know, beckam on juice!

my training is fucked tho. cuz i work out of town 7 days, then i get 7 days off. so my 7 days at work i find the local gym and train on a 5x5. basic for now and focusing on core and arm isolations. at home then i do my muay thai with a couple of plyo and calisthenic days. 100 rep jailhouse plp also every other day

that should actually be 225 on squat, not that 10 lbs is a lot. lol for some reason i always think 2 plates on each side is 215, 3 is 305, etc... providing the bar ur using is 45 pounds of course

Yeah my workouts have sucked due to this 10 hour a day BS job where I just sit around doing nothing all day...Then I got sick, Then allergies started kicking in, all while I cant sleep...Sucks big time.

A 24 hour gym opening in the same center that I work is probably the best chance I have of getting any kind of solid workouts in at all. I just started back Squatting the other day and started at like 225 for 12. Ive been doing more reps and slightly lighter weight...But im thinking of going back to heavy and less reps...Im just so lacking on energy lately that its been hard depending on the day to figure out what to do.

-Legacy

Got my 24 hour gym locked in today...now im stuck sitting at work till 8pm then another 9 hour day tomorrow! FACK! I might try to get in there and move some iron late tonight if my allergies leave me with enough energy to do so. I hate this not sleeping shit, every 2 hours, then when I wake up its allergies kicking my ass so I take way toooo long to get going in the AM right now, so Ive missed several AM cardio workouts this week. I joined this 24 hour gym to stop giving me my JOBs shitty hours as an excuse...Lets see if it works! Sigh....

-Legacy

try a stim, sp250 from popeyes or whataver, n2kts is awesome. i didnt mind plasma jet but it seams pretty expensive at 10 pills a night. i know the feeling. im up at 4:30am. meeting every morning with the head bosses at 5:55, start work at 6, work till 6:30 pm. i eat, then chill for an hour or so. 8pm hit the gym. stims work great for me for a night energy boost. then i use the crash to help sleep.

thats how ive learnt to deal with my body anyways. just like anything go by how the body responds. nothing is an exact science

Yeah, I was using Omega's SuperStim, Then when that ran out I switched to Oxy Elite Pro...Now I just gave that like 4 days off or so because even that wasnt helping me wake up. Im still having trouble eating on the Stims because most suppress my appetite more than normal, so with all this non-sense going on it isnt making a very good environment for fat loss or muscle growth anymore. Im still taking some PhytoSerms and Erase to kick up the natty test a bit but Im not FEELING it over the last 2 or so weeks at all. Im so sick of going to bed at like 12 and waking up at 230, 415, 645, 730....up for 10 hours of work...Makes EVERYTHING suck, then while im up allergies are starting to kick in. Im going to struggle to get over this bump in the road I think, I have so many things working against me at this point, its rough.

-Legacy

Top Bottom