Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Update on my spring cutter!

So....I got a night or 2 of sleep, then went back to the insomnia...Eh, thank god for Xbox and Crysis 2 i guess.

Doing AM cardio on my bike, fasted, for 45 mins, with the resistance up is making my life HELL, drains me good before my 9 or 10 hour work days (of doing nothing).

Did squats yesterday and cant walk the stairs of my apt without cursing my life (lol)

Ive been trying to keep the reps on the weights as HIGH as possible but people keep telling me to lessen the weight and do more reps...I thought doing that was COUNTER productive to maintaining or adding LBM while trying to cut the fat down. Till now Ive just been going as heavy as possible on everything till failure basically.

Any thoughts?

Anyways, Im glad I have made progress from the end of winter till now, because I normally find working out easier in the warmer months so If I can stay on some sort of track I may actually be able to reach some of my goals without setbacks for once in my life. I always get close and then burn myself out or do something stupid, or just get upset that Im not where I want to be in the amoutn of time I want to be there (stupid I know)

Anyways, just ranting....Hello everyone! lol

-Legacy

hey dude seems your around my size. i'm 6'1 , 26, 185 right now but started my log at 190, but before that i was like 205. I noticed you have a lot of product there and if you are like me, it is damaging to the wallet. if you're still having trouble sleeping (not to take away from needto cause he is the man) and ya can't afford the need2sleep ya can get melatonin pills for pretty cheap and they work good.

fuck sounds like we should have a comp some day on our gains/losses. im 5'11 185. keep up the good work both of ya, if you put in the time the only way to go is up. last year i got really sick and had surgery on my stomach and bowels and shit. spent 6 months basically immobilized on the couch play call of duty. id be so wired full of energy and not be able to move from the pain, was hell. im just dieing to hit the gym as hard as i can and knock someone out cold at muay thai.

@BG: Meloonin has done nothing for me even in mega doses! I have 10mg caps at home and it doesnt help me get drowsy in the slightest. My sleep has been so spuratic that it makes me think its taking me longer to recover from workouts because of it, sucks!

@Cobra: Yeah man, all of us are within 5'11" to 6'1" and between 180 and 200. Its a pretty close starting block on the basics. Yeah, surgery doesnt sound fun! Ive kind of stalled on weight loss the last week but the belt hole is on the last one so I cant shrink it anymore which is great obviously lol. Guess it's smaller pants time...

Anyways, I took yesterday off because I couldnt walk so no cardio yesterday. Im at work today from 945am till 8pm so its going to be a struggle to keep my energy up enough to get a workout in tonight but Id like to either hit the upper body or at least get some cardio in so I dont feel like Ive wasted 2 days.

Im starting to think that since I cant sleep, I should just be running some test and tren and say F it lol j/k I dont think I could deal with the Tren sides, I barely liked pinning test e, pinning quads was a whore some days.

Oh, today its raining and im stuck in this shit ass job so should be a fun day.

10mg didn't put you out? holy fuck, I had sleep problems for years and I take 3-6mg and i'm out in bout 20 minutes. It doesn't make me drowsy, but if I close my eyes i will go to sleep

10mg didn't put you out? holy fuck, I had sleep problems for years and I take 3-6mg and i'm out in bout 20 minutes. It doesn't make me drowsy, but if I close my eyes i will go to sleep

I wish...Man, sleepytime tea, melatonin, tylonol pm, unisom...NOTHING! Now ive been getting about 2 hour spurts of sleep...Ill fall asleep and just toss and turn every 2 hours Grrrr!

My energy has been way down thanks to it! Not happy!

-Legacy

marijuana

Nah man lol Everyone says that, but im getting ready for summer basketball season and im doing a bunch of cardio during the cut so growing up with mild asthma and having allergies, im not trying to add any more possible breathing issues...

-Legacy

PS: Guess im screwed lol

yeh i know the feeling. ive been taking that need2sleep and it helps a bit. i mean for me its not like take a pill and boom! 2 minutes later im out cold. my lying in bed time is reduced from several hours to maybe 1 hour sometimes even a half hour or so depending on my day. the biggest benefit i noticed is for the couple days i took it i actually slept without waking up which i noticed made quite the difference in the morning how i felt. like u i usually woke up every hour or 2 on the dot. cant smoke pot for the last few years as drug testing is required fore my job. plus i just get unmotivated anyways. i bought some melatonin and been taking that for the last3 or 4 days to try see the difference. i never tried it before and the need2sleep was a nice little gift with an order. ive noticed nothing. they are 3 mg caps. took 1 the first night. felt nothing. then 2, took 3 last night and nothing still. my best plan to date is since i train muay thai at night and i do my liftin at night on non muay thai days i take my n2kts work my ass off in class. that n2kts really helps me push it :) come home totally wore out. have a post workout shake, shower, wait for my n2kts crash and when thats starts up i throw on a movie and im usually ko'd pretty quickly.

Yeah, Im switching from just using my massive home gym setup to joining a local gym by my job today which is 24 hours so no matter what time it is I can just head to the gym before or after work to try to burn myself out. I figure if im totally sore and dying in pain my body will have to force itself to sleep. Im still struggling to eat right now, Im probably only getting about 1500 or so cals ED, between protein shakes, chicken, steak, whatever...My day job is 10 hours sitting on my ass on most days, ive been trying to eat more and eat faster but it just seems like I have no appetite, I even dropped the Stim down to see if that helps and it doesnt, I feel like puking half the time that im eating now adays, sucks...Weight loss has kind of stalled so I tried a mini-cheat day the other day to see if it helps. Being super tired from not sleeping is making me feel like crap in the mornings to my cardio AM workouts have sucked for the last week and Ive felt super weak lifting, I just cant make myself eat much more and im barely eating as it is. Only thing Im really taking right now is PhyutoSerms and Erase just to finish recovery from a short EPI cycle so youd think I would be a little hungry...Without sleep and not wanting to eat is making me feel like shit everyday and I need to step up big and grow quick while losing the extra bf%. At 5'11" 199lbs, I really want to drop about 20 more lbs and find a way to add some LBM...Man, actually 20lbs puts me at like 180....jesus that sounds small, I def lost muscle after my last cycle and fucking up my life over the winter...I gotta hit this shit hard, like daily almost at this point, need a lifestyle change at this point, need results, like fast...Im sick of the Bulk/Cut BS...I need to hit some goals, get in shape, and just stay there with like the IF diet or something. These ups and downs are killing me the last 2 years or so. About to just add 500mg EW of test to help my appetite and results...Grrrrr (again)

rant/end

-Legacy

Top Bottom