Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ugggggg Diet Motavation

CrystalChick

Hey Girls

The holidays are just around the corner and lately I feel like my motivation to stay on a healthy eating plan is lacking.
Need some help, advise.

Thanks CC:D

put some pics up on your fridge of women who have your "ideal body" or of yourself when you thought you looked your best - maybe you'll think twice before reaching for something unhealthy to eat.

keep your house stocked with healthy snacks too so you have things to munch on while everyone else is eating cookies.

but remember to enjoy yourself too - a piece of pie around the holidays isn't going to kill you.

Another that kepts is to plan your cheat days around big holiday gathers. For example, last Christmas, I spent it with my sister in Houston, and was on a CKD. She has 12 hours of gourmet cooking (her minor), and made alot of food for the Christmas Eve party at her house, and for me to eat while there a few days. We were also invited to a dinner party on Christmas night. I extended the low carb part of my diet for a couple of extra days (thus at virtually no carbs for 7 days) so that I could pig out for the next 3 days. I actually ate a ton of high Gi carbs (1 1/2 half full sized cakes in one evening too), but basically just replenished my glycogen stores, and looked very full and vascular at the end of my 3 day visit. The next week, I was 1 ibs lighter than before the holidays.

Shak said:
put some pics up on your fridge of women who have your "ideal body" or of yourself when you thought you looked your best - maybe you'll think twice before reaching for something unhealthy to eat.

keep your house stocked with healthy snacks too so you have things to munch on while everyone else is eating cookies.

but remember to enjoy yourself too - a piece of pie around the holidays isn't going to kill you.
My fridge has tons of pictures of fitness chicks on it!

I think moderation is the key. If you have the urge, then try splitting something with a co-worker (for example). I don't keep junk at my house either...right now I only have the sugar free eskimo bars...and they are only 120 cals...

Nonerz said:

I think moderation is the key. If you have the urge, then try splitting something with a co-worker (for example). I don't keep junk at my house either...right now I only have the sugar free eskimo bars...and they are only 120 cals...

Moderation is the key for me. I really am not a successful dieter. I just try to eat smaller portions of what I like. However, I have been somewhat successful at eating barely any carbs after 6pm (one week nights anyway):rolleyes:

I try to stick with things that you only get at the holidays. Why munch on peanuts and cheese & crackers (even tho they are good) when you could have a piece of the pie that Aunt Gracie only makes at Christmas?

Nonerz said:

:lmao:

I do too.
The guy I'm seeing was like,"is there something I should know?" when he saw them all.

HAHHAHAHA!

It was rather amusing.

CrystalChick said:
Hey Girls

The holidays are just around the corner and lately I feel like my motivation to stay on a healthy eating plan is lacking.
Need some help, advise.

Thanks CC:D

Give yourself a gift of free eating choices on certain holiday days and make a game out it - for every clean week you have - a free holiday feast day.

Top Bottom