Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

trenbolone and saw palmetto

mrwednesday

hi,

i've read the last days or weeks even through old posts and old topics on various boards but especially on this board and cannot come to a final conclusion.

what I know is and one should avoid DHT Blocker like dutasteride/avodart or propecia with trenbolone. does this also count for saw palmetto? from personal experience saw palmetto has to be a 5ar inhibitor since I've perfect skin while on it and it worsens when I'm off

basically I would say yes you can't use trenbolone and Saw Palmetto because u block the conversion of the trenbolone to its milder version (DHN?).
I've found so many conflicting posts about this that I want to hear a fresh opinion

why do i wanna combine saw palmetto with trenbolone? it's giving me incredible skin (and for prostata health). mainly the former.

why do i not want to combine the two? i wanna avoid hairloss mayhem

for argument's sake let's say 300mg tren/100mg test weekly

I'll present some old posts

former mod? from later 2001
Saw palmetto will NOT block the conversion of nandralone to DHN; it will NOT block the actions of 5-alpha reductase as once thought. It will however exhibit anti-inflamatory properties on the prostate. I recomend it with any cycle. -Stew

earlier 2001 from stew
NEVER take saw palmetto w/ deca. Deca will convert to DHN wich has low androgenic activity outside of muscle tissue. However, if you block deca's conversion to DHN, it will become heavily androgenic in prostate and scalp... I know how it behaves in the scalp and I'm only assuming that it behaves the same way in the scalp. It must alpha reduce or it is very hard on tissues other than the muscle cells. -Stew

As long as you don't go over 400mg you shouldn't have a problem. The general consensus seems to be that SP is fine with Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - it definately helps the prostrate but the jury's still out on wether it does anything to prevent hairloss!

You'll be fine using finasteride with tren.

I take saw palmetto with deca or anytime I start to feel like my prostate is acting up. I don't notice any less gains when I use saw p than when I don't. It sure works wonders for my prostate though, I take between 3000 to 5000mg of saw palmetto fruit caps a day when needed, also 50mg of zinc a day helps the prostate to function properly.

2002 this really caught my eye
does anyone have some explanation for this?
I heard saw palmetto has no activity in the scalp could that be it?

Saw palmetto does not work through effecting 5-alpha reductase. Thus it has no bearing on blocking deca's conversion to dhn. I have not used deca, but I have used fina a couple times. When I used proscar and fina I lost alot of hair. On saw palmetto and fina I got no hairloss.

In my opinion, based on my own experience and now proved by study presented by TheTruth, Saw Palmetto is a good addition to any stack, no matter if one includes Deca or Tren or neither on of those.

Was it MPB or TE? There was actually a poll posted recently about tren and hair loss. Most responded that it didn't harm their hair. I am currently on tren right now and I think it sparked a mild case of TE. I've had years of experience with Saw Palmetto extract, along with vast amounts of research on it (I probably know everything about it that current research will allow). I recently just hopped on it again to see if it would help because I'm on test also, and 5ar inhibitors have no effect either way on tren use, so it couldn't hurt. Anyway, I was pulling at my hair all day today, and the shedding seems to have been neutralized. I've also completely lost any libido that I had left, and I can urinate way better. I swear I could feel the tension of the heavy androgens cease after starting on the Saw Palmetto again. I'll probably lose some of the benefits like libido and some muscle hardening, but it's worth keeping my hair. Saw Palmetto is a peculiar compound.

I'll tell ya this much, if he uses a dht blocker with tren he might as well shave his head and call it good. Same with deca and drol. PB

these are all posts from different people from different threads etc

I'll spare you the rest

See, THATS how you post, right there, YES BITCH, UHHH. research, points, question. I got a semi right now, not even lying. That was amazing. I really wish I had an answer for you, but I do not. Never used saw palmetto or know shit about it.

DHN is a significantly milder androgen that dht so I am not sure what he big deal is about preventing the conversion of tren (or deca for that matter) to DHN ?
Does tren definitely even 5ar to DHN ? (I do not know)

DHN is a significantly milder androgen that dht so I am not sure what he big deal is about preventing the conversion of tren (or deca for that matter) to DHN ?
Does tren definitely even 5ar to DHN ? (I do not know)

I have scoured bodybuilding boards for this very question and the answers range from

yes, it does convert to DHN since it's also an nandrolone

no, it doesn't convert DHN

and thirdly unsure

I've also read again several posts where people take trenbolone with propecia (up to 5mg a day) and had no hairloss at all and other people claim propecia and tren ripped them a new one

as for saw palmetto and trenbolone. I haven't read people claiming increased hairloss.

on the contrary I've read many posts about trenbolone cycles having saw palmetto in their daily 'health-sustaining'-stack for prostata issues.
and no one in these posts/threads points at their cycles and states 'don't use saw palmetto if you value your hair'

some real life experiences would be awesome if anyone can chime in

Top Bottom