Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Transformation in 50 Days!

but dont you need some muscle to cut
i am pretty skinny all over

youv'e got muscle man!!! just hit the gym, work hard and keep to your diet and get heaps of quality protein! other supplements such as creatine and l-glutamine could be useful! all the best

yeh ive decided to get some creatine
and err what does l-glutamine do? is that muscle recovery?

how would you be able to keep/gain your muscle but lose fat? is that cutting down all the fat in your diet?
or is this impossible?

Don't expect great results in such a short period of time, make it more of a long term plan, like being ripped up and huge for next years big bash. Man 7 weeks is way too short, you are only 142 lbs so even if you gain like 10 lbs of muscle which would be a great feat for such a short period of time naturally you would still be small. Like others said just try to gain a little bit of muscle and a 6 pack cuz that is what the ladies like anyway. Eat lots of protein, your diet above is pretty good and try to stick to it and get in lots of protein. Also a 4-5 day training split would be good and work each muscle group once a week, and maybe 3 days of cardio would be good. Creatine would be a good bet as well as glutamine, if you pack on too much fat at first try doing some ECA for the last couple weeks and do more cardio. Good luck but make your goals more long term and you will be much happier with your results.

Everyone has said that his diet is good. If he is trying to get cut it doesn't look to good to me. Way to many carbs: two pieces of bread with breakfast, cerial, muffins, milk in the protien shakes , yogurt, macaroni, pasta, rice? I would go with two eggs four eggwhites and 1/4 cup oatmeal for breakfast. 40 grams whey protien three hours later, two cans of tuna and some cottage cheese two hours later, forty grams whey protien two hours later, steak or chicken with greens or broccli for dinner and more whey protien with flax oil before bed. Take Hydroxycut everyday and lift one body part per day five days a week. try 20 min of cardio to warm up followed by chest on monday, legs on tues, back on weds, shoulders on thurs, and arms on fri. Take the weekends off and do abs everyday on which they are not sore from previous workouts. at your age you can see results fast so dont be discouraged. Follow this and you will be pleased with the results

but becos i dont weigh that much, theres not much point cutting, so i should bulk first

flubberboy said:
but becos i dont weigh that much, theres not much point cutting, so i should bulk first
Exactly!! Who said anything about a cutting diet hurricane? He said he wants to put on as much muscle as possible while staying fairly lean. That diet and training that hurricane gave you will do wonders for you though, you should be getting lots of protein and the workout plan looks great. I hope you take my advice, and a lot of the others. Creatine will help you blow up a bit, you can expect 7 or 8 lbs of water gain in those weeks which will help you because you are so lean. Maybe stop taking it the week before the beach to lose some of the water, you don't want to look bloated. And take some ECA and glutamine and TRAIN, EAT, AND SLEEP!!

Last edited:
hello
as for training routine..
do you think this one is okay

Day 1: Back, Biceps & Abs
Day 2: Shoulders, Calves & Forearms
Day 3: Legs & Abs
Day 4: Chest & Triceps
Day 5: Rest
Day 6: REPEAT

?

Top Bottom