Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Transformation in 50 Days!

Looks good but I have found that if I do bi's on back day my bis get burned out from back stuff as with tri's and chest... I like to put arms on seperate days, you may want to post this on the training board though as well. You may want at least 2 days of rest per week though...

Everything's looking pretty good to me.... diet, training.... I'm no expert but it looks like you're fairly well on track.

Creatine worked really well for me.... I can't afford it anymore, but when I did.... my strength sky-rocketed. Don't recall putting on any noticable size, but I probably wasn't eating enough. So I would go with the creatine.... I don't know anything about L-Glutamine, so.... I'm not sure about that.

But yeah... just eat a lot, train with perfect form, every set until failure, lift heavy and don't do too many sets.

7 weeks isn't long, but make the most of what you've got. Good luck.

Okay well i started at 142 pounds, and now 10 days later im at 150. I've been keeping to my diet and training most days...
But 8 pounds in 10 days??? That must be an awful lot of fat
Is it normal to be gaining that much so quickely?

That is a whole lot.... all I can say is, look at yourself in the mirror. If you're happy with what you see, continue.

If you see yourself gaining more fat than you want, adjust the diet. But it's up to you.... maybe you're just gaining a lot of muscle really well.

That is probably about 1.5lbs mucsle and 6.5lbs fat... It would be incredible to gain 1 pound a week naturally but 8lbs in 10 days is not even possible, but hey if you still look fairly lean then go for it, just cut down after, good luck bro!

Hello.
Just thought id do an update post :)
Okay i started my first bulking diet on 27th September and now 24 November... my weight is always hovering around 70kg which is 156ish pounds.
So i started at 142 and now approx 8 weeks later im up 14 pounds. I have noticed a little more fat, but thats cool, cos its fat ive never had before so i like it.
I stopped taking creatine, so theres no water retention happening... i probably will take it up again.
My strength gains have been great and im lifting a hell of a lot more than what i could.
Few examples.. started off leg pressing 194 pounds (3 of 8) now im doing about 250 pounds (3 of 8). Bench pressing started at 130 to 140 pounds, now im doin 160.
Id just like to thank all of you for all the help your've given me.
Hopefully i can keep this up for another 8 weeks.

Top Bottom