Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Transformation in 50 Days!

E

Elite_Fry

Hello.

I've always been kinda skinny and now im gonna seriously try hard and do something about it. For the basics im 17/m/ 5'11/142pounds :p

In November 25 schoolies week starts for me (its where all year 12 students come together to this beach place and have a week long huge party)- its an Australia thing :) But its gonna be huge, hundreds and hundreds of people. So my goal is to look good for that, which is in approx 50 to 60 days time.
So is it possibly to transform a 142pound skinny into something good in 50 days??
Im gonna be fully dedicated for this because its something i really want to do... and will spend up to $400 Aus ($250 US) on suppliments. So any suggestions would be much appreciated.

As for suppliments, i already have Max’s Bioengineered WPI - 40g protien w/ milk (low fat) per serve. But im wondering if i should get anything else, such as creatine??? <- ?

I got a gym membership and will start going most days for approx 1 to 2 hours and working on each body part 1 to 2 times a week.

I know diet is also very important, so this is what i was thinking -

Meal 1: 2 scrambled eggs/ 2 whole grain toast / bowl of muesli
Meal 2: protien shake (40g protien) / Yogurt
GYM
Meal 3: Macaroni?Pasta
Meal 4: protien shake (40g protien) / Yogurt
Meal 5: 2 Salmon Sandwiches
Meal 6: Chicken Breast / Rice / Salad
Meal 7: protien shake (40g protien) / Yogurt

Thats about. Ill try my best to follow it. Although some things might change like taking a steak instead of the chicken, few english muffings a day :) etc.
I think i worked it out that everything mentioned adds up to about 250g protien & 70g fat.

Does that look right for my diet?

I know that when your bulking you will gain some fat, but at the end of these 50 days i dont want to have a fat gut, so is there anything i can do to help this? Maybe do cardio as well most days? There wouldnt be enough time to bulk and then cut for the last cple of weeks would there be?

Back to the suppliment thing, i said i would spend a few hundred on more stuff if needed. So im really after suggestions on that. There has to be some stuff around which could help me.

Just for the records after the 50 days im not gonna just let myself go. I will keep trying to look good, but just not so intensly.

Do you think i can do it?! Only time will tell...
Thanks for your time and please help if you can

looking good takes far more than a few weeks-I've been training for a year and still am not happy with my results-even steroids would require a month or so to really transform you but you are too young for that.

yeh i know 7 weeks isnt that long
but even if i can gain over 15 pounds id be happy, as long as its not just all fat

I don't think it'll be possible for you to look strong or well built in this short amount of time; a pound a week is healthy, and anything beyond that will surely be fat primarily.

I would recommend that you should focus in on just not looking fat in any way. I mean, you won't be able to look lean and sculpted, so at least don't look like you have any extra fat. Also, just go on a 4000 calorie bulking diet and see how much you can gain. I mean, even though you won't be 15 lbs bigger, you'll still look more built than you are now.

7 weeks?I think your best bet would be to forget about adding any weight and ensuring you are lean and are showing a six pack.At surfers paradise,chicks will be interested in you if you are lean and cut than some dude who has just size and little definition.

The only thing I can think of that will most likely aid in acheiving your goals is gear. In 7 weeks I would not expect to gain much without gear unless you are a rare person who responds very well to training.

Last edited:
yeh im only 17 so i guess gear wouldnt be such a good thing for someone this age
err just outa curiosity where do you actually get it from? (friend of a friend?)(mail order) or would have to kill me if you told me?

Hi fellow OZZIE!

Mr BC hit the nail on the head when he said you would be better of cutting up for schoolies! Put the hard work in and you will be happy with the results!
Cheers :)
ps- enjoy schoolies

Top Bottom