Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tomorow is the day I start my winny cycle.

tripleV

Hey gals

I've decided to start my winny cycle tomorow. I will start with only 2 mg per day (tabs) and go from there. I will watch for sides carefully and proceed with caution.

I will also be taking some T3 (cytomel) but am looking for advice on that. Should I take it the whole way through? Starting now? I know to pyramid and build up and then come down slowly.

I may also add some primo at the end.

Does anyone have input regarding the timing/length of these cycles with respect to the entire cycle and adding the T3 and/or PRIMO? What is your opinion on a good length of time for a first cycle of winny?

I will also be taking some before pics and haven't decided whether to post them when I have the afters or what.

I will hopefully be calling on BSHG aka BrickGirl and others who have done winny to be there for me should I need it.

:)

Forgto to mention.
If anyone has knowledge on things NOT to take when on a winny cyle, please let me know. Im looking for potential clashes etc that I may not be aware of from your experiences.
BC Pill is one I'm not sure about.

I will be here to answer any quesitons I can about it :) Don't know anything about the T3, will watch and learn from you though :) BSHG<-- too funny :)

If it is your first cycle i would not stack w/ primo...do a cycle of winny 8 weeks...and see how u do. No need to stack. U want to see if winny is going to give u sides, good gains or what..u dont want to mix primo in the bunch too. Wait and see how u do first, then go from there.

I stopped taking BC pill while on it. Also you really need to supplement some IRON into your diet, especially whenever you have periods. And if your periods are late or early, I wouldn't worry, mine have been VERY sporadic on only 4mg a day. Just tell your man to be careful where he points his thingy when he gets a little excited, don't want any mishaps :) the next few lines may not be for most everyone, but if it helps 1 person, I guess it is worth it, :) (I also saw a statistics where 30% of couples who use anal sex as a means of birthcontrol end up getting pregnent, due to it dripping into the vagina afterwards). Okay, just another thought of mine :)

TV -

I noticed the scratchy throat thing after I got into it -- this turned into a cold that had me down for almost 2 weeks. Maybe throw some echinacea in the mix w/ a bunch of vitamin C -- I don't know if anyone else experienced any of that -- the scratchy throat was sort of expected considering the potential sides to winny -- but I didnt' expect it to turn into a cold or if that was just a coinkidink. Just a thought.

Top Bottom