Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tomorow is the day I start my winny cycle.

still not my "first day" god dammit. i am not a patient person. grrrr

and im sore as shit from my workout yesterday.

kbgirl, why winstrol. actually i had originally wanted anavar, did alot of research on it. But got some advice and will try the winny very slowly and see how it goes.

curious

Bump for the curious -- 3V, have you started yet? I hope you keep this thread going or do a weekly update or something like that. After seeing brickgirl's pics, I'm thinking about a low dosage winny cycle myself -- would very much like to hear about your cycle as it happens...would be a great service to other elite members, I think.

Good luck -- try not to punch any doors/walls/people!

Wyst

g@d damm!t i am still waiting. i am losing patience.

Believe me ladies. I will be posting mega mega updates, including stats and pics. no worries. Just as soon as i start the mofo stuff.

can't wait.

heya

Still waiting? I'm dying to read this thread...not trying to hassle, you understand...just very interested.

Wyst

triplev
How are you feeling after 1st day? With me it took a few days to really kick in. But love the feeling. :D

Badgirl1:devil:

OK first day (Aug 29, WED)

Took 2.5 mg at 10:00 am with oatmeal
woke up at 5, took eca, did cardio for 60 min.
went to the gym at 5 pm and trained back.
Ate clean!!!

didn't feel anything yet, but am a bit anxious about so a bit nervous

i was super frickin cold all day at work though. but i think it's the weather and th air conditioner. grrr.

i drank more water than i ever have.

i bought somecranberry pills and milk thistle pills which i will start today.

i haven't started the t3 yet. haven't decided if i will. but if i do, i will only start next week.

:)

badgirl
how's it going with you? did you see me pre-cycle stats yet?

so we have stats on you yet? :bigkiss:

tripleV

Yes I saw your pre stats... I wish I looked that go pre,but not. I will try to post pictures & stats tonight if get guts up to do it. A little chicken about the way I look.

Badgirl1:devil:

don;t be a chicken girl, it's all good here. supportive. great comments. as long as you have the knowledge, research etc...this place is great.

come on firl, post them up...motivation to achieve!!!!

Top Bottom