Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tomorow is the day I start my winny cycle.

Phemomena said:
tripleV= search engine machine :)

hey... did you ever beat it and get george to send ya a free bottle of phenyawhatchamacallit?

As a matter of fact I DID! But never got any watchamakallit!!!!!!!!

CROSSTRANSFERENCE -
Most competitive athletes go crazy when they're injured because their competitors continue to train. They can maintain fitness by using a training technique called cross transference.

When you exercise one leg or arm, you maintain strength, endurance and power in the other limb. The muscles in the injured limb are not strengthened directly. Each muscle is made of millions of fibers. Each fiber is stimulated by a single nerve. When you exercise, your brain sends messages along these nerves, telling only about one to two percent of the nerves to contract at the same time. With training, your brain learns to contract a greater percentage of muscle fibers simultaneously. So exercising one arm teaches your brain to contract more fibers in the other arm. Exercising your arms does not strengthen your legs. Baseball pitchers can maintain strength in their injured arm by using their other arm to throw and do resistance exercises.

luv2workout said:
Go buy some Milk Thistle tablets if you havent done so already...Helps the liver

Make sure you read everything you can about T3!! Good luck!

thanks about the milk thistle. i have been reading about t3, i actually did it before. ive heard its best to do a cycle of it while on an as cycle. so we shall see.

ann said:
Good Luck TripleV with it..... it is the AS of my choice :) It makes me retain some water..... I usually hold an extra pound or so..... make sure you watch your diet well with it. I have taken quite a few things while on it, and have never gotten any negative sides. Hope you make some massive gains on it---- Btw--- What are your stats??

all right ann, you got me psyched!
have you ever taken t3 with it?
my stats....well i will be taking my before pics and my stats tomorow. i will post then.

I was thinking of this:
day 1-5 = 12.5mcg
day 6-10 = 25mcg
day 11-15 = 37.5mcg
day 16-20 = 50mcg
day 21-25 = 37.5mcg
day 26-30 = 25mcg
day 31-35 = 12.5mcg

With Ziglamail's help!

Never taken T3----cant help you on that one. My hubby just started it today :) I tried clen with my winny on my first cycle, but that didnt work for me. I then just took Xenadrine with that one. This time I am using Hydroxycut.....I just get headaches so easily--- and the Xen and Hyd. I suppose are the right mix for me.No headaches. LIFT HARD ;)

tripleV said:

Thanks girl, so when do you get your anavar???

im on it already... two weeks today :D it will day 5 on clen. doin good...doin good. oh... i read in the hi my name is thread that if u did a cycle..u would start with anavar... why did u decide winstrol? just curious... was it brickgirls pics...cause DAMNNNN i was thinkin the same thing,lol... im ready to go shoot myself in the ass with a shit load of winny in a few:p . nahhh im playin.. im sticking with the ox for now...and im sure winstrol was not the only thing that played into getting a bod like that...hard work, dedication, clean diet...etc... ok im tired now--G night ladies!!:angel:

Top Bottom