Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tomorow is the day I start my winny cycle.

good luck with the winny... just remember to take it really slow, don't increase drastically, i think winny's slow-acting in that sides take a little bit longer to appear than something like the anavar... so if you plan on increasing, do so, but wait a couple of weeks before you make a decision to bump again... (don't get gung ho and be bumping it up every few days because you like the results :) )

warlobo had a great t3 post awhile back.. had something to do with brain damage in the title :)

tripleV= search engine machine :)

hey... did you ever beat it and get george to send ya a free bottle of phenyawhatchamacallit?

well, I started off with 1 2mg pill a day, and stayed there for 2 weeks, then I upped to 4mb a day, from week 3 to month 4-5 so far :) So I didn't have a massive influx of it into my system, so it took longer for me to really "feel" it but I remember punching a door week 3, so by week 3 I think it was really "in" me :)

Go buy some Milk Thistle tablets if you havent done so already...Helps the liver

Make sure you read everything you can about T3!! Good luck!

Good Luck TripleV with it..... it is the AS of my choice :) It makes me retain some water..... I usually hold an extra pound or so..... make sure you watch your diet well with it. I have taken quite a few things while on it, and have never gotten any negative sides. Hope you make some massive gains on it---- Btw--- What are your stats??

Top Bottom