Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tired and Lethargic

AI03

I have just started weight training this week. I train Mon, Wed, and Friday. However, I have noticed that after each workout I have been really tired and don't feel energetic. I feel rather lazy.

Is this period of lethargy normal during initial training? I'm assuming my body and CNS has to adapt to the routine before my recovery periods improve.

I am beginning my workouts in the early day, about 11am. For breakfast, I am having a bowl of Fruit and Fibre with Skimmed milk.

I am getting at least 7 hours sleep although I am sleeping late-ish.

I drink water throughout the workout and constantly throughout the day. I have a bottle filled up and sip regularly.

Thanks

It might be your body just getting use to working out, but it also might be your diet. How late after breakfast do you work out, and do you have anything between breakfast and your workout?

I go through that often myself. Could be your body adjusting, diet, or other activities tiring you out. When I feel this way I have an energy drink. Now that the ephedrine is gone its not the same though. I feel like this alot though, but Im still able to push through it. Sometimes Im just dragging myself through a routine. The more you train though, the more accustomed your body should become overall. Keep it up!!

I third the diet thing...

I have the same thing going on typically because I'm trying to cut some waist-line fat, so I cut calories down lower than I probably should

Could also be a thyroid issue....might have some blood work done with your doc, if it persists and your concerned enough.

Try eating more for breakfast: slam a protein shakes down with you bowl of cereal for instance.
Even if you're trying to cut back on calories: the first meal is not the one you should be cutting back on, especially as you're training in the morning.
Are you drinking a lot of coffee or tea in the morning? If you are, you may be experiencing a crash in the afternoon. Try cutting it out all together: worked for me.
Good luck!

I am having breakfast hour before I train. I don't drink tea/coffee in morning.
Someone suggested that it could be due to low iron levels as I don't consume enough red meat.
I normally eat between 30-60 mins after I train.

Top Bottom