Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thought's on weight gainers. (mutant mass + 90+protein)

Aaronv92

Hello guys,

Just curouis to what you all think of "90+protein" and "mutant mass"
Going to be starting a log soon as getting back into building, after a loong time even though i'm young and want the latest run down of these if any-one has any experince with them.

Don't bother dude.. If you really are just looking to calories I guess go for it but you would be much better off spending that money on a quality protein powder & throwing in quality ingredients that would add some calories & better carbs. I have messed with weight gainers when i was younger (true mass, cycto gainer, mhp up your mass, and even mutant mass).. Trust me just up the calories and keep it as clean as possible.

Yeah their not all they are cracked up to be just eat a lot of good clean food maybe unless your a twig and can't gain any weight then it might help

1-2 scoops of some whey, milk/water, Greek yogurt, natty pb, oats, banana/blueberries - adjust based on the amount of Cals your tying to take in.

Alright thank's guys, i'll still use them though as i got them already for free :)
Was just wondering what to do after they all went.

Edit: i also forgot to say im not a twig twig, but i cannot gain weight due to a fast metabolism.

Good luck man. Don't say you can't put on weight though.. you're just not willing to eat whats required. I used to think that a few years ago but it is definitely possible with out weight gainers. I'd be curious to know your stats & your typical daily diet.

Stef i will be making a log/stats etc tomorrow,
just feel really ill today, and yes i agree, but this time, im going to be putting ALOT of effort in this time.

No problem, and if you do feel free to comment as my current starting build isent that great to be honest, but everyone starts somewere am i right? :)

At least you found the right place if you're trying to make some serious progress.. Just keep learning/researching about eating & training properly, work hard consistently, and the gains will come.

Top Bottom