Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This story bummed me out

Fuck I'm sick of all these sad stories on fb..fucking pisses me off. Half of them are fucking fake. I'm so mad

Fuck abortion hard in the ass with a 3 foot razor studded dildo.

my god what an intelligent statement. Did you come up with that one while you were perched on the toilet squeezing out a deuce? If I have as little IQ points as plunkey claims it's gotta be in the negative now after reading that. Dumb and lame don't hardly do a cent of justice to this brain damaged post.

That baby isn't going to be able to do anything; you wanna live not being able to use your hands, walk, or talk? That's a living nightmare.

I'm reading the story now. This is actually very interesting. her lawyer states she can't be forced to have an abortion. however the contract states she is legally obligated to an abortion. if the contract is nullified should she has to give all the money back.
if she has the baby nobody will adopt it so the public will pick up the cost of taking care of it

Top Bottom