Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This just in.....

TC2 said:
In my experience and I'm not talking trained fighter, I'm talking the average dude, even if he's jacked doesnt know how to fight.

I used to constantly beat the shit outta juiced up gear heads who thought because they were big that made them tough.

It was actually easier fighting them then a skinny ass "scrapper".

Yeah ... that's been my experience too (although I'm old and fat now)

I have a wrestling background and it was humorous when bigger hot heads wanted to use aggressive tactics like bull rushing.

note to self
don't fuck with pick3
when you're in new orleans for super sunday

Arms:

PLEASE DON"T QUOTE THIS PIC, I don't wanna leave it up, cause it's personally identifying..

29ljuds.jpg

PLEASE DON"T QUOTE THIS PIC,

JH1 said:
Arms:

PLEASE DON"T QUOTE THIS PIC, I don't wanna leave it up, cause it's personally identifying..

PLEASE DON"T QUOTE THIS PIC,

ahahahhaha

UA_Iron said:
looking vascular

bitch ex is gonna want you back now I bet.

:rolleyes: She'd still be hitting it, if I was letting her. It happened a few times since the split, but I couldn't do it no more... it was fuggin with my head.

But... LMAO... when she came to pick up our daughter last week, I left my shirt off..... haha... bitch's jaw hit the floor... she hasn't seen me in that shape since we first started dating...

I forgot what it looked like, obvsiously she did as well.

bdog527 said:
Sweet tribal dude. Very original, I hear those are in this year.

What a coincidence, your mother likes it too. :p

I've had it for 8 years now.... tribal is played out now to a degree, but girls still like it on me. It's better than a murial on my back, a 'THE REAL DEAL" on my abs or something, I suppose.

Top Bottom