Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This just in.....

healother said:
agreed, very true. Being in shape is pretty important if you want that stuff.

When you say bring it, you mean like fight people? I didnt know actually, lol.

LOL... no... not fight people...

Meaning... have a real life with real girls beyond the fantasy one they have created on elitefitness and the internet at large...

JH1 said:
LOL... no... not fight people...

Meaning... have a real life with real girls beyond the fantasy one they have created on elitefitness and the internet at large...

i believe lestat's stories

JH1 said:
So do I... some of them scare me though...

I am picky about my girls...

do you post many pics of the girls you are hittin it with? For some reason it feels like lestat is one of the few people who does.

healother said:
do you post many pics of the girls you are hittin it with? For some reason it feels like lestat is one of the few people who does.

I've posted pics of every g/f I've had since I have been here...

There have only been two others that I have nailed... and they were one nighters... I didn't have pics to post of them.

JH1 said:
Up for a short time..

I estimate 2 weeks and my lower abs will split up as well... Fug.... I can't wait... I need to get to ~7% before I start bulking with calories...

2nbc3kx.jpg

:p

Damn I love abs!

JH1 said:
I've posted pics of every g/f I've had since I have been here...

There have only been two others that I have nailed... and they were one nighters... I didn't have pics to post of them.

ahh ok, so you have a different style than some dudes, you go for the g/fs. lot of folks on here talk about one nighters, but we never see the pics. I guess you post pics only after you meet the person and then you date them for awhile, so thats why i dont see those pics as often.

superqt4u2nv said:
Nice work on the ab's how tall are you?

5'11"

I know... I'm not a beast man... LOL...

Really... I hate the way my abs look right now... I was just excited I could see them for the first time in 2 years... :worried: I didn't even wanna post the pic... I shoulda waited until my lower ones split up...

Top Bottom