Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This just in.....

JH1 said:
I saw Royce kick 250lb plus guys... you watch UFC I-IV?

(In no way am I claiming to be a bad ass at that level.... LOL...)

Of course, but have you seen the UFC lately?

Royce was ahead of his time, but realistically speaking people the bigger guy is going to have the advantage if the skill level of the contestants are equal.

Now even a "younger" Royce couldn't compete favorably with the elite of people in his own weight class, not to mention world class heavyweights.

Nice dude, taking any stims? How's the diet looking?

You seem to be holding up pretty nicely given all the shit thats been going down as of late.

Yeah, I'm back in school - its been 2 weeks.

PICK3 said:
Not if the 250+ mother fucker also knows how to fight. Hence the concept of weight classes.

In my experience and I'm not talking trained fighter, I'm talking the average dude, even if he's jacked doesnt know how to fight.

I used to constantly beat the shit outta juiced up gear heads who thought because they were big that made them tough.

It was actually easier fighting them then a skinny ass "scrapper".

UA_Iron said:
Nice dude, taking any stims? How's the diet looking?

You seem to be holding up pretty nicely given all the shit thats been going down as of late.

Yeah, I'm back in school - its been 2 weeks.

I've was taking some stims, but I stopped. LOL... my appetite has been non-existant for the last 6 months... so I guess that works out for my cutter. In fact... when I eat heavy, I start to feel a little nauseous.

My diet is spot on perfect 6 of 7 days... makes all the difference.

Gambino -

I'm so down.... when do you plan to start?

Top Bottom