Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This just in.....

JH1 said:
:rolleyes: She'd still be hitting it, if I was letting her. It happened a few times since the split, but I couldn't do it no more... it was fuggin with my head.

But... LMAO... when she came to pick up our daughter last week, I left my shirt off..... haha... bitch's jaw hit the floor... she hasn't seen me in that shape since we first started dating...

I forgot what it looked like, obvsiously she did as well.

you're probably gonna make her more bitter cause you'll look better than her comparably. You should try and nail each and everyone of her friends haha.

JH1 said:
Arms:

PLEASE DON"T QUOTE THIS PIC, I don't wanna leave it up, cause it's personally identifying..

87hbgv.jpg

PLEASE DON"T QUOTE THIS PIC,
;)

JH1 said:
:rolleyes: She'd still be hitting it, if I was letting her. It happened a few times since the split, but I couldn't do it no more... it was fuggin with my head.

But... LMAO... when she came to pick up our daughter last week, I left my shirt off..... haha... bitch's jaw hit the floor... she hasn't seen me in that shape since we first started dating...

I forgot what it looked like, obvsiously she did as well.

What a coincidence, your mother likes it too. :p

I've had it for 8 years now.... tribal is played out now to a degree, but girls still like it on me. It's better than a murial on my back, a 'THE REAL DEAL" on my abs or something, I suppose.
my xwife and I had the best sex a week before our divorce
"why is it so hard"

UA_Iron said:
you're probably gonna make her more bitter cause you'll look better than her comparably. You should try and nail each and everyone of her friends haha.

They all wanted me.... I can't tell you how much trouble that caused while we were dating and going out all the time. :) For the ones that weren't stupid enough to blatenly hit on me... they actually had a chance and some of them did... at least the ones that the wif liked.... :p

Jnev... LMAO @ Fatty Land... that was me to. @ 180 / 9-10% bf... I have a 29 inch waste.... fuggin rediculously small.... and I put my first 10lbs of fat on RIGHT ON MY FUGGIN ABDOMEN.... Hell I am 30 now, so it' different than the last time I did this. My skin isn't as elastic as I remember... :worried: It used to be taught around my abs, now it's got some slack... WTF?

JH1 said:
You can't be pulling off no threesomes with a flabby body brolieo...

If anything, you should know - I am one of the very few that bring it around here...
One of your threesomes what donated by this fat guy. i expect a returned favor.

JH1 said:
You can't be pulling off no threesomes with a flabby body brolieo...

If anything, you should know - I am one of the very few that bring it around here...

agreed, very true. Being in shape is pretty important if you want that stuff.

When you say bring it, you mean like fight people? I didnt know actually, lol.

Top Bottom