Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This just in.....

jh1 said:
My abs....

@ 180lbs... I know laugh it up..

But I haven't worked out in 3 fuggin years.. I've never been bigger than 185 ripped to shreds... I am not a size dood, just about definition and proportion...

I still gotta lotta work to do though...
Dude your photo is a B&W out of focus.....taht's what fat people do to make themselves look skinnier.....

JH1 said:
5'11"

I know... I'm not a beast man... LOL...

Really... I hate the way my abs look right now... I was just excited I could see them for the first time in 2 years... :worried: I didn't even wanna post the pic... I shoulda waited until my lower ones split up...
They look good. :)

jh1 said:
Would you hit it?

Would you bring a 19 y/o hot blonde along to hit it with you?

My world revolves around such questions...

You have ugly nipples, or so I was told.

jh1 said:
They all wanted me.... I can't tell you how much trouble that caused while we were dating and going out all the time. :) For the ones that weren't stupid enough to blatenly hit on me... they actually had a chance and some of them did... at least the ones that the wif liked.... :p

Jnev... LMAO @ Fatty Land... that was me to. @ 180 / 9-10% bf... I have a 29 inch waste.... fuggin rediculously small.... and I put my first 10lbs of fat on RIGHT ON MY FUGGIN ABDOMEN.... Hell I am 30 now, so it' different than the last time I did this. My skin isn't as elastic as I remember... :worried: It used to be taught around my abs, now it's got some slack... WTF?

same here with the small waist, and ANY amount of fat you I put on is on my waist. my arms,legs and upper body are shredded and veiny year round, but my midsection has gotten harder to keep trim. I'm 31 BTW.

jhwon looks good. he's a catch fo' sho.

Top Bottom