Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This just in.....

JH1 said:
Up for a short time..

I estimate 2 weeks and my lower abs will split up as well... Fug.... I can't wait... I need to get to ~7% before I start bulking with calories...

2nbc3kx.jpg

Looking good orb

Your abs will like tren too

Reactions: jh1
what's the rule for gifting 1-week plat? if it's done before, it can't be done again?

this shitty little av won't cut it. and those faggots at Match.com won't let me use it (shock).

jackangel said:
what's the rule for gifting 1-week plat? if it's done before, it can't be done again?

this shitty little av won't cut it. and those faggots at Match.com won't let me use it (shock).

You gonna put my abs in your avy?

:rainbow:

JH1 said:
Up for a short time..

I estimate 2 weeks and my lower abs will split up as well... Fug.... I can't wait... I need to get to ~7% before I start bulking with calories...

2nbc3kx.jpg

you're in better shape than i thought maing. (most postwhores on ef are fat, haha)

keep up the good work!

Reactions: jh1
healother said:
you're in better shape than i thought maing. (most postwhores on ef are fat, haha)

keep up the good work!

You can't be pulling off no threesomes with a flabby body brolieo...

If anything, you should know - I am one of the very few that bring it around here...

Top Bottom