Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is for you fucking idiots that drink and drive and say I'll be ok to drive

PURE EXTRACT said:

Well, we all know what we mean about drinking and driving. If you have a few drinks and being that we're probably over 200+ lbs, that won't phase us at all. But it's really intended for those assholes that are completely fucked up and try to drive home. I heard these wiggers at the barber shop yesterday talking about how they backed up into another car instead of driving foward cuz they were so fucked up. Apparently that was cool and funny to him. I felt like ripping his fucking head off.

Not for nothing, but being 200+ pounds doesn't make all that much of a difference unless 75 of those pounds are made up by your extraordinary liver. I've known little 115 pound girls that could drink any big tough under the friggin table. It's that kind of blase attitude that can get people into trouble.

A lot of people harp on the drinking and driving thing and although that may have caused this accident there are plenty of people who get mangled because some dipshit is talking on their cell phone, driving too fast, etc.. Drinking and driving isn't the only thing causing tragedy in peoples lives. Her case is one that makes me want extreme welfare. I think she should be getting a million a year for the rest of her life.

ariolanine said:
A lot of people harp on the drinking and driving thing and although that may have caused this accident there are plenty of people who get mangled because some dipshit is talking on their cell phone, driving too fast, etc.. Drinking and driving isn't the only thing causing tragedy in peoples lives. Her case is one that makes me want extreme welfare. I think she should be getting a million a year for the rest of her life.

Fuck that, no car/house/clothing would make her look any better.

The Nature Boy said:
please, go fuck yourself. thank you.

If it did not take so long to reply to a post on this slowass board, I'd tell you to do the same. =)

gsxr1000 said:

Not for nothing, but being 200+ pounds doesn't make all that much of a difference unless 75 of those pounds are made up by your extraordinary liver. I've known little 115 pound girls that could drink any big tough under the friggin table. It's that kind of blase attitude that can get people into trouble.

Look, that 115 lb chick probably drinks 24 7 and has tolerance out the ying yang. Everyone else understood what I'm saying. Let's not turn this into something else. There are too many variables

bigguns7 said:
Welcome to elitefitness.com.

There is a forum called chat & conversation. There you'll find threads on topics ranging from politics to religion to sports. You'll also find threads about Jaqui. About 60 of them. With about 500 replies between them. You should check it out.

Hey, my name is bigguns7. I'm an asshole. Pleasure to meet you. lol what the fuck dude, if I could erase this thread I would. I didn't bother to check if this was already posted. Even though it was already here, it doesn't hurt to put it back up top for those to see that maybe haven't seen it, which I'm sure they haven't.

I flipped my car shitfaced when i was 16 with 3 friends in it, the car was totaled like a stepped on soda can , but somehow no one was hurt. Yet when i got my license back, i drove drunk a bunch of other times. The DMV finally got around to suspending my license for a year, and now I promise to myself i won't do it again, more because of how much i miss the privilage of driving then because of what happened. It's sad that it took me losing my license to REALY want to stop drinking and driving, but maybe this mindset is why drinking and driving is responsible for so many deaths and why theres guys out there with 4 DUI's

juicy fruit said:

Fuck that, no car/house/clothing would make her look any better.

She's still the same beautiful girl she was before. I hope she has a daughter and becomes the hottest chick in existance. She paid the ultimate price to make some kind of change in this world, let's give her some kind of respect Fruity

Top Bottom