Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Devil Is In The Details!!

I was a trainer for a university gym a summer ago and had to quit b/c the customers were so f-ing lazy. I would correct them on their form and they would get mad at me and say "I like this way better". Or on back day they'll come in and say, "I don't think I should be doing deadlifts anymore b/c my lower back was sore for 3 days last time I did it." It's like, dude, you're paying the gym money, use it to your advantage!

Sugarplum said:
i'm not ripped, hot, young, or 110lbs.
lol
but i do have a big mouth. :)
your so modest sugah..im sure you stop traffic all over..you find a new gym yet??

Bigd-
good post brutha.we all get laxed in our form yesterday i went significantly lighter with bent over rows and i did feel a major difference in my back..i was getting too obsessed with upping the weight..lol

wnt2bBeast said:
your so modest sugah..im sure you stop traffic all over..you find a new gym yet??

kinda. yes and no. two.
i don't want to hijack this thread anymore so i'll post a new one.

BIGDHO said:
When it comes to tricep work. Ive been going through my tricep workouts as of late with lack-luster results.

Yesterday I was going through my tricep routine as usual and as I was on my 2nd set of skulls I heard a loud voice say " tuck in those fickin elbows!"
So I did. After I finished the set I got up to see who was yellin and to my suprise it was a local semi -pro soon to be pro Sean Cook. As my workout progressed he evaluated all my movements and concluded that on all my tricep movements my elbows were not in close enough. But Im not talkin any major distance Im talkin an inch or 2. Well today the longer the day gos on the more my tris hurt. I love it, I havent hurt my tris in forever! So my point is the next time your workin tris pay attention to the details keep those elobws in tight to your head and I promise you will thank me (or hate me) the next day.
~D~

SKULLS? You actually get anything out of them?

I HATE'EM. I did them for years and never really gained any size. Now i may hit them once a month, instead hitting:
close-grip
weighted and seated dips
overhead db presses or skulls
rope extensions (light).

Sugarplum said:
that should be one of the jobs of a training partner- to watch your form.
thats one thing mine does, almost to the point of annoyance. lol
where do you live/train?

yeah, he was by far the best training partner i had

now
i live in minneapolis MN, train @ lifetime fitness in bloomington....

Sugarplum said:
i'm not ripped, hot, young, or 110lbs.
lol
but i do have a big mouth. :)
for some reason i just dont believe you on the hot part. if your avatar is you then you definatly have the looks, and i have seen your gallery. what a modest woman you are!

JohnRobHolmes said:
for some reason i just dont believe you on the hot part. if your avatar is you then you definatly have the looks, and i have seen your gallery. what a modest woman you are!

lol, yes its me and thank you.
i can tell you this- i'm not young. i'm 37.
and i don't know what i weigh, but its more than 110. a lot more. :)

cwick0 said:
SKULLS? You actually get anything out of them?

I HATE'EM. I did them for years and never really gained any size. Now i may hit them once a month, instead hitting:
close-grip
weighted and seated dips
overhead db presses or skulls
rope extensions (light).

Ya I get a good pump if I do them right, LOL.

Sugarplum said:
lol, yes its me and thank you.
i can tell you this- i'm not young. i'm 37.
and i don't know what i weigh, but its more than 110. a lot more. :)

DAMN!! I just seen your gallery after someone said something about it, You are hot what are you talkin about! Exellent modivation for anyone in the gym :p

Top Bottom