Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The BEST way to GROW YOUR LEGS??

Front squat
fs.jpg

um...Thai that looks like regular squats right there....:confused:
If that is FRONT squats, then what is the basic parallel squat???:confused:

Btw, why do you name your self "Thai" box?? just wondering:angel:

Girlwonder said:
um...Thai that looks like regular squats right there....:confused:
the bar is on the front of the dude's shoulders. That was a bad picture to use. Sorry abou that. MsBH's was better.
If that is FRONT squats, then what is the basic parallel squat???:confused:

Btw, why do you name your self "Thai" box?? just wondering:angel: I studied Muay Thai
:)

SofaGeorge said:

Sprints in sand are the very best... but I live too far from the beach now.

yaaay...I live in Long Beach so that is a definite possibility.

Agility drills are fun for me. I like a challenge--always daydreamed of being a contestant on "American Gladiators." Plus I've done my share of drills playing competitive fastpitch softball in H.S. & college.

Say if your routine looks like this:
Squats
Leg Press
SLDL
Calf Raises

Where do the sprints come in? Do you do them on leg day, and if so, when?

It would take me nearly twenty minutes to get down to the beach after my last set of calf raises. Also, on the beach, does it matter if you sprint with shoes on?

I treat my sprints like a leg workout. It is anablic (in the long run...no pun intended) so I do them when my legs have healed from "leg day" work (which in my world is "squat day" work).

spatts said:
I treat my sprints like a leg workout. It is anablic (in the long run...no pun intended) so I do them when my legs have healed from "leg day" work (which in my world is "squat day" work).

Sounds good, I'll do sprints on one of my "off" days. This should do:

Day #1 - Legs
Day #2 - Chest/Tris
Day #3 - Off
Day #4 - Back/Bis
Day #5 - Sprints
Day #6 - Shoulders
Day #7 - Off

Should I treat sprints like a weight-workout? By that I mean, should I eat my oatmeal before the workout, and then my shake and fastfood afterwards?

Top Bottom