Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The BEST way to GROW YOUR LEGS??

SofaGeorge said:
Sprints build leg size better than any other hamstring exercise.

Where do you do your sprints? I was thinking about doing bleachers on the weekend...get some sun and a good workout too! We used to sprint 220's on the track for softball...so maybe I can work some sprints in on the track as well. Agility drills are another interest I have...ladder work is supposed to be a great workout!

Squat, squats, and more squats....

I use the squat as myt primary excercise for leg size and strength. I usually do about 3-5 sets of past parallel squats, high-bar style, and then to kill my quads I do some front squats.
After this I do SLDL and sopme calf raises everything else is accessory, although I admit doing sprints helps put on a lot of calf and ham size:)

every since i started doin front squats my quads have popped out...this is what mine looks like:
4-5 set squats
12-10-8-6-and maybe 6 again
front squats 3 sets 10reps
2 ham excerises for 8 sets total- i have to hit my ham hard to make them grow to catch up with my big ass :)

Nonerz said:

Where do you do your sprints? I was thinking about doing bleachers on the weekend...get some sun and a good workout too! We used to sprint 220's on the track for softball...so maybe I can work some sprints in on the track as well. Agility drills are another interest I have...ladder work is supposed to be a great workout!

I do sprints in the park in the grass. If you are really hammering sprints you don't want to be on concrete... you'll get shin splints.

Also, grass makes you work harder.

Interesting that you mention agility drills. They are an under valued aspect of sports training.

heavywear said:

thats all I do, but Dad gave me some good genetics in the leg dept....:)
shit, all I got from my pops is bad eyes, a bad back, and a receeding hairline. What a jip.:)

i've switched to leg presses, doing 2x12... and then 2x12 of leg ext... sometimes 2x12 leg curl... and 2x12 calf raise

squats were hurting my back due to poor form, so i just quit doing them (yeah, i know)... now my legs are nearly 29"

Top Bottom