Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The BEST "Natty" Supplement to Go Along With a Cycle?

Nelson Montana

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
Besides protein -- that's a given, what supplement do you consider the best addition to a cycle?

My vote goes to N2GUARD and GEAR.

Even though GEAR can get pricy when used in effective amounts, if you can swing the extra few dollars it really is worth it -- especially with a Primobolan cycle. You won't believe the difference it makes. At least that's what I've found.

Do you have a "must have" natty supp for each cycle? Which ones would you recommend to someone just entering the dark side?

I would have to say n2guard and hcgenerate es are the two that are a must on any cycle... There is nothing more important than protecting your health... Without your health, there is no cycle! N2guard does it all and also helps the recovery process... I cannot see how this is a no brainer to be using...

HcGenerate ES keeps suppression to a minimum and transitions you into pct for a smoother, quicker and more efficient recovery... Keeping your libido strong on cycle is extremely important as well and nothing does it better than ES...

These two definitely get my vote...

How does Gear compliment a Primo cycle? I'm curious.

I just jumped on primo.

How does Gear compliment a Primo cycle? I'm curious.

I just jumped on primo.

GEAR is very similar to injectable aminos in that it has an absorption rate fare beyond food or supplements. Plasma serum is recognized as amino acids in the bloodstream without having to go through the digestion process. The fractioned peptides also disperse far more protein in the intestines so you absorb more aminos from the foods you eat. It increases nitrogen retention significantly and that's what Primo is all about.

A lot of people think Primo isn't strong because it doesn't really do anything without nitrogen so if you're not taking in a shitload of protein the results would seem subpar. It needs aminos to impart the anabolic effects and the more the better. Dramatically increase amino consumption and that's when the Primo magic happens.

Since there comes a point where you'd just be taking in too many calories to get as much protein as possible, GEAR makes up the difference.

Explained above.

Is there a Gear dosing protocol that you would suggest Nelson ?

I run my Gear with 4 pre and 4 post workout and just pop 2 or so in-between meals, usually take afew when waking up as well, is there a more effective way to utilise it ?

Is there a minimal serving amount say 4 caps a time that you would suggest ? and any times where it really improve things in particular ?

Top Bottom