Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

That 17 year old boy that got 10 years for getting a BJ from a 15 year old girl....

I could have been fucked so bad when I was 18... some of my friends set me up with this supposed 16 year old, and we were about to hook up after skinny dipping late night in a state park when we were confronted by a park ranger. Thank God he just made us get dressed and leave.

of all the injustices in this country, and this world

a pos getting a blowjob and taping it - isn't near the top of my list on things i need to worry about.

a stretch of highway that results in 1 death per month, and the state not doing anything about it - is 10x more important to me.

if he feels he got a raw deal on this - get f'n lawyer. plenty of people are getting f'd by the state. get in line.

r

Razorguns said:
of all the injustices in this country, and this world

a pos getting a blowjob and taping it - isn't near the top of my list on things i need to worry about.

a stretch of highway that results in 1 death per month, and the state not doing anything about it - is 10x more important to me.

if he feels he got a raw deal on this - get f'n lawyer. plenty of people are getting f'd by the state. get in line.

r

how is he a pos? because his friends videotaped him getting a bj? seriously?

Re: That 17 year old boy that got 10 years for getting a BJ from a 15 year old girl..

this case is the biggest miscarriage of justice in the history of the united states, if not the world. me and all my friends have signed the petition to free him like 50x, but alas.. i doubt it will do much. fucking moronic prosecutors.

Re: That 17 year old boy that got 10 years for getting a BJ from a 15 year old girl..

Yarg! said:
this case is the biggest miscarriage of justice in the history of the united states, if not the world. me and all my friends have signed the petition to free him like 50x, but alas.. i doubt it will do much. fucking moronic prosecutors.
you forgot about that guy who has to pay child support for the kid his wife had that wasn't even his
florida

Spartacus said:
you forgot about that guy who has to pay child support for the kid his wife had that wasn't even his
florida

yep, that's another gem.........unbeleivable. I think the people who made the decisions in both aforementioned cases should be swung from the gallows at high noon infront of all the towns people.............I'm serious, no joke..........they've ruined two lives, ruined!! They should swing for abusing their authority.

redsamurai said:
yep, that's another gem.........unbeleivable. I think the people who made the decisions in both aforementioned cases should be swung from the gallows at high noon infront of all the towns people.............I'm serious, no joke..........they've ruined two lives, ruined!! They should swing for abusing their authority.

Our judicial system is frought with straight up fucked up rulings. Hell, I am living a case where the criminal is actually facilitated and defended by the judge.

Nothing changes until enough noise is made. Till that time though lots and lots of good people get fucked with no recourse.

Top Bottom