Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

That 17 year old boy that got 10 years for getting a BJ from a 15 year old girl....

whats his name im reporting him

holy shit 15yo girls sneak into clubs all the time, its ridiculously easy to pick one up in the dark when youre having a massive boozy night and BAM youre fucked

fucking doorstaff, wtf

crew9 said:

thanks for posting that, I thought this guy had his facts messed up. As far as I'm concerned the state of Georgia owes this kid millions.........he won't get it, cause he's just another nigger to them......but they plumb buttfucked that kids life......for doing something that goes on in every white bred highschool and college at this very fucking moment.......pot, drinking and "consensual" sex.........it would really be interesting to see the color of the skin of both girls, something tells me they're white, so a white girls calls up her mother that she was raped when in actuality she got drunk and high.........and some kids life is ruined.

redsamurai said:
thanks for posting that, I thought this guy had his facts messed up. As far as I'm concerned the state of Georgia owes this kid millions.........he won't get it, cause he's just another nigger to them......but they plumb buttfucked that kids life......for doing something that goes on in every white bred highschool and college at this very fucking moment.......pot, drinking and "consensual" sex.........it would really be interesting to see the color of the skin of both girls, something tells me they're white, so a white girls calls up her mother that she was raped when in actuality she got drunk and high.........and some kids life is ruined.

She admits that she was a willing participant.

crew9 said:
She admits that she was a willing participant.

of course, that wasn't the charge though. Her willingness was irrelevant, they got him on some obscure, arcane little old law dating back like a 100 years..........the sentencing just boggles my mind.........it really is the old south for you.

Re: That 17 year old boy that got 10 years for getting a BJ from a 15 year old girl..

NickyE3 said:
had to take classes
what classes?
imagine teaching that class
wtf?

"pussies no good boys"

"bad pussY"

fuck

Re: That 17 year old boy that got 10 years for getting a BJ from a 15 year old girl..

Spartacus said:
what classes?
imagine teaching that class
wtf?

"pussies no good boys"

"bad pussY"

fuck

LOL

Top Bottom