Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

That 17 year old boy that got 10 years for getting a BJ from a 15 year old girl....

redsamurai said:
thanks for posting that, I thought this guy had his facts messed up. As far as I'm concerned the state of Georgia owes this kid millions.........he won't get it, cause he's just another nigger to them......but they plumb buttfucked that kids life......for doing something that goes on in every white bred highschool and college at this very fucking moment.......pot, drinking and "consensual" sex.........it would really be interesting to see the color of the skin of both girls, something tells me they're white, so a white girls calls up her mother that she was raped when in actuality she got drunk and high.........and some kids life is ruined.

funny that you are the only one i have heard of bring up race
white guilt?
both vic and assaliant were black

race def isn't an issue in this situation and once that guy is pardoned or whatever the fuck the word is he's gonna seek compensation and win like 3 million dollars.. few years in jail for 3 million.. i'd prob. do it..

Re: That 17 year old boy that got 10 years for getting a BJ from a 15 year old girl..

Spartacus said:
you forgot about that guy who has to pay child support for the kid his wife had that wasn't even his
florida

whoa sounds fucked up. what happened there?

Phaded said:
race def isn't an issue in this situation and once that guy is pardoned or whatever the fuck the word is he's gonna seek compensation and win like 3 million dollars.. few years in jail for 3 million.. i'd prob. do it..

3 million dollars to miss how many years of your child's life? Sorry, not me. There is NO AMOUNT OF MONEY that will compensate for lost time.

Re: That 17 year old boy that got 10 years for getting a BJ from a 15 year old girl..

BIKINIMOM said:
3 million dollars to miss how many years of your child's life? Sorry, not me. There is NO AMOUNT OF MONEY that will compensate for lost time.

so your saying for a billion dollars you wouldn't take a hike for a few missed years of your childs life?

Gambino said:
funny that you are the only one i have heard of bring up race
white guilt?
both vic and assaliant were black

if you know for a fact that the girls were black, well that settles that.......I was saying that it felt to me like the girls "had" to be black due to the way this kid was run over. I just don't see this happening to a white kid in white suburbia.......sorry, I don't. I unfortunately went to grade school with an individual who in 3rd grade had two of his friends hold down a girl in the pool while he fingered her..........now I got to this school in the 8th grade and only heard about this incident under very hush hush circumstances. This incident, had it made the local papers.......would have devestated this rich little school. I want to be clear on this..........not only did they make this incident go away........but the boys who did this were still there when I arrived in the 8th grade........but the girl was long gone. Yep...........how's about that? Same type of kids like at the Duke lacrosse team..........they get away with shit for life.

Top Bottom