Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E & TBol - Question

Mornedn

I’m about to start my tbol & test e cycle, but just need advise in one area.
Do I split the tbol am/pm?
Do I take the tbol only on training days?

My stats are in older posts

1 – 10 - Test e 600mg per week (300mg x 2)
1 – 2 Tbol 40mg ed
2 – 4 Tbol 60mg ed

PCT
The usual… Unleashed, Post Cycle, HCgen, bridge

Thanks Guys!!

Sorry bro, you gotta post your age/bf%/ cycle history before anyone can answer you accurately

that's a nice, simple cycle.... I love t-bol

however, it's very mild... I found that anything less than 50mg ED was a waste of time and money... my sweet spot was around 75-80mg ED... never tried higher, but from what I've read, anything over 100mg doesn't necessarily give better gains. Also, half-life of tbol I believe is 8 hours... I would take it twice a day.. I've taken it on off-days too, if for no other reasons, it makes you feel GOOD. Oh, and don't bother ramping up or down on dosages.... stick to one dosage throughout.

Good luck!

however, it's very mild... I found that anything less than 50mg ED was a waste of time and money... my sweet spot was around 75-80mg ED... never tried higher, but from what I've read, anything over 100mg doesn't necessarily give better gains. Also, half-life of tbol I believe is 8 hours... I would take it twice a day.. I've taken it on off-days too, if for no other reasons, it makes you feel GOOD. Oh, and don't bother ramping up or down on dosages.... stick to one dosage throughout.

Good luck!

This is well-reasoned advice. I have nothing to add

Good luck!

Thanx..... I appreciate the help!!!

twice a day am & pm and I agree with the higher dose needed I loved mine at 80 mgs a day ;)

I ran mine at 50 per day. 25 in the morning, 25 at night.

I;ll probably keep it at 50 for the next cycle also.

Thanx guys....

Will adding proviron help this cycle? I still have 70 tabs, so I might add them if it will help.

If so at what dosage?

Top Bottom