Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tell Me and Needto We SUCK

Nelson Montana

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
...if there's something that's bothering you.

There must be some people out there who have some questions , or are looking to question one of the products. Maybe they weren't happy with the results. Well bros, if you're not happy, we're not happy. We'd rather make it right than have you walking around thinking.'Ah, those guys are full of shit."

Sometimes a supplement regiment has to be deconstructed and tweaked, just like a cycle or PCT. Something may work on 99% of the people who use it but it's that 1% we want to make happy if we can.

Obviously, any criticism pertains only to be who have actually USED the products! (Funny how the people who usually complain never even tried them).

But even if you haven't and you're not sure about something or have any questions or doubts, let us know.

These products represent us and we like to be represented in the best light.

And if you're 100% satisfied, feel free to say so also. :)

I have yet to see any review that is less then the best unless its followed by "but i got a refund and then found a great product from ntbm that worked awesome for me"...
But if there happens to be some one out there who has slipped through the cracks some how I would love to hear from them too.

You can go all over the net and the only less then good reviews you will ever find is buy people who have never used anything from my company let along the product they are talking about...But anyone with real first hand experience never has anything but good things to say.. Whats that say about NTBM and its service?????
Says we have almost a 100% customer satisfaction rating.

I ran my business over 35 yrs and i can tell you communication is the most important tool,this pertains to,not just the owner but employees also.

Take some time to look at your business from the customer’s perspective and you should be able to stop customer complaints before they hit your desk.

It’s not only the operational side of the business which can let you down; the human side of business can also generate complaints – your staff! No matter how good your product is one loose cannon in your team can upset everything. What actions can your staff take that can lead to a customer picking up the phone or putting pen to paper?

Bad Attitude

There’s no getting away from it – some people have a bad hair day every day! The way they speak to people is enough to turn the most mild mannered of customers against your company. They act as if the customer is an interference to their daily routine. A person with poor job skills can be taught the relevant knowledge or skills but a person with a generally bad attitude, the proverbial chip on the shoulder, is harder to bring into line.

These type of people are the ones who never acknowledge your presence when you are standing in front of them, or still chat away on the phone The solution? Get them away from your customers.

Not Willing To Seek a Solution

These people are the ones who may acknowledge a customer’s problem but just can’t be bothered to find a solution; it’s too much hassle. The stock answer is, “I can’t help. It’s company policy.” Their favourite words are “I can’t”, “Yes, but”, “won’t”, “shouldn’t”. They can find nothing positive to help the customer. If this happens, your customers walk away thinking you are a ‘can’t do’ instead of a ‘can do’ business.

Not Giving Full Product Explanations

Your product may be the best in the world, but if it doesn’t do what the customer wants then you have one unhappy purchaser. Lack of understanding of how the product or service meets the customer’s requirements could be down to your sales staff being too anxious for a sale – persuading the buyer that the product is just right when it clearly doesn’t fit what the client needs. This is partly down to sales training but also attitude. Do you want staff that are happy to sell to your customers on this basis?

Not Willing To Admit a Mistake

Isn’t it refreshing to hear someone say, “Do you know, you’re right. We really messed this up.” If you get this as an opening line when making a complaint, you immediately know you’re in business. However, sometimes getting a business to admit it has made a mistake is like pulling teeth. If you’re in the wrong, get your staff to own up and say, “Yes, we were wrong”, it can take away the emotion which sometimes blocks successful resolution of complaints.

Not Keeping You Up To Date

In any effective complaint handling process, everything can be done according to the book, but it can all be thrown away if the client is not kept up to date. A complaint, followed by days of silence, allows doubt and anger to bubble up again. It may be that the person handling the complaint had a bad time when taking the initial query; he’s not motivated to pick up the phone and engage in another torrent of abuse! However, not speaking to the client can only make matters worse, and so guaranteeing that the next call will be even more interesting! Get ‘strong’ characters to front your complaints, people who are not intimidated and are happy to solve problems.

Broken Promises

This is probably the most frequent reason for human cause of complaint; ‘Yes, I’ll do that for you. Leave it to me.” What happens? Nothing! The impression given is that your staff just don’t care, or that the customer is not important. Impress upon your staff the importance of following through on their promises. Any broken promise will compound a complaint.

So, in what areas are your staff letting you down? Are you doing everything to ensure your staff are treating everyone as loyal customers? Listen to what your staff are saying, and listen to what your customers are telling you. Get the human side of your complaint process right and you have more chance of keeping your customers for life.

The art of complaint handling is not only resolving it to the customer’s satisfaction; it’s also about taking action on what you find out and being proactive in finding potential problems before they become a problem.
However altho These are common everyday occurences........... this will never happen with Needtobuildmuscle products-thats a promise

RADAR

Hey you guys SUCK! Giving sound advice and products that help me out. WTF is your collective problem.
Yes i would like to know WTF is up with giving good advice, making good products and giving a fuck about the customer. I mean come on!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys do suck, thanks to you two I can't find a workout partner and none of my old clothes fit.

Oh yea I almost forgot, Plank should love ya'll, he is getting my complete collection of large Affliction shirts, hopefully he can grow into them.

Top Bottom