Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tell Me and Needto We SUCK

olololol yea, yea he did.

well I am running Nelson's PCT with needs products and in 3 weeks I am getting my bloodwork done which will be a full 6 weeks after my cycle.. both my liver values and test.. so we will know if you two suck or not :) will let the board know my results and see what needs to be tweaked.

Lots of sucking going on in this bitch. Can i get in on the suck fest lolololol

I'll stick to the original post question and be honest. I don't think HCGenerate is all that great - and I am currently using it.

Now let me say I love the both of you, and I don't doubt the product contains what it says and that it is top quality stuff. Maybe I just read too many threads and had my hopes way too high, but I think the product does not live up to it's reputation, at least so far in my experience.

I'll stick to the original post question and be honest. I don't think HCGenerate is all that great - and I am currently using it.

Now let me say I love the both of you, and I don't doubt the product contains what it says and that it is top quality stuff. Maybe I just read too many threads and had my hopes way too high, but I think the product does not live up to it's reputation, at least so far in my experience.

What were you using it for? How? And with what else? It's only part of the equation. Not everybody is a tribulus responder. For libido, you may want to go with UNLEASHED and BRIDGE.

since this is up i might as well share....

i pm'd NEED2 and he suggested that i run e-control 1 cap ed and forma-stanzol 5 pumps am & pm, for a little gyno treatment. I havent really noticed any difference! I think it might just be where fat collects on my chest since i do not feel any lumps or hardness.

HOWEVER -- i have tried HCGenerate, Unleashed & Post Cycle Combo and it was a great PCT and retained alot of strenght and size from my cycle. Also, i ordered better protien bars and i love em! Just not sure the above advice was right

I have order another round of Unleashed & Post Cycle Combo (2 bottles of each) and gonna try anciant strength and of course HCGenerate when back in stock! I'm a happy customer and i always will :)

Top Bottom