Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Swollen arm from test e shot.

it happens

give it 8 days to go away

fever for 2 days = visit doc

consider using a different brand

they have adhesive heating pads at cvs that last 8 hours, wrap that shit up and sleep with it on, it helps trust me

i had a brand of test that swelled up my quad every single time...took a solid 6-7 days to go away

swole said:
it happens

give it 8 days to go away

fever for 2 days = visit doc

consider using a different brand

they have adhesive heating pads at cvs that last 8 hours, wrap that shit up and sleep with it on, it helps trust me

i had a brand of test that swelled up my quad every single time...took a solid 6-7 days to go away

i've been using the heating pad and it helps. hopefully will go away. thanks bro.

Has it spread any? Hope fully not. You dont have a fever do ya? Infections suck....I'm so lucky i'm getting to live through strep throat right now.....someone kill me now!!

ViperHMS said:
Has it spread any? Hope fully not. You dont have a fever do ya? Infections suck....I'm so lucky i'm getting to live through strep throat right now.....someone kill me now!!

No it did not, but still red.. I don't have a fever, but I feel little under the weather, but that could be from the weather.. Will wait till Monday morning than will go to the dr... Anyway today is my test e shoot day again...hopefully
it will be ok. I'll use my other shoulder.

PS: strep throat.? that's great too...

Kempona said:
No it did not, but still red.. I don't have a fever, but I feel little under the weather, but that could be from the weather.. Will wait till Monday morning than will go to the dr... Anyway today is my test e shoot day again...hopefully

use half the amount you did in your other delt until your body gets used to the stuff, split the doses into 2 smaller volume shots

don't be nervous bro, it will spread and be swollen...i remember mine had tendrils running from it and everything

like i said if you have a fever for 2 days tell the doc you got stung by a bee :)

Kempona said:

Well that is a good sign that it has not spread, you may just have injected near a nerve and its just causing the irration.

Yeah its really fucking great. I cant call out from work until august or else I will get fired so i'm having to deal with 10hr shifts in 30degree temps with this shit, not to mention that the antibiotics I have are not doing any bit of good for me right now. It just keeps progressing into more pain. One thing is funny about it though, i'm having the worst night sweats ever and I wish I could blame them on being on tren. At least then i'd be happy about the night sweats.

Top Bottom