Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sus 250 Cycle Update Wk # 1

deleted posts

sorry can't give update. a couple of posts were deleted from this thread. was doing the sus 250 @ 1/4 cc every 7 days, however the cycle has been delayed. injured back and chiropractor says no workouts or just real light. i had posted some info on the delay in one of the posts that were deleted. i just posted the before pics to get them on here and to give ya'll a reference point for the future.

I know I am not on the same AS as you......I am on my 2nd cycle of winny. First time, I didnt have my menstral cycle at all, and no spotting. This second time on winny, I spotted for 2 days, then the flood came, and lasted a normal 4 to 5 days. That was last month, and this month, my period has come just about two weeks early.....it just came, no spotting. No cramping, not heavier than normal. Might not help you much, but, we are chancing (sp?) a lot while doing AS.....and I knew to expect it to get all screwed up. Good Luck....and by the way, you and your hubby are looking great---Happy Gains :)

thanks ann

i found out that my female problems were not related to AS. i've got some other stuff going on right now. thank you replying w/ your personal exp. i apologize for nor updating that topic earlier.

Thats ok....I like tossing coochie stories out there for the whole wide world to read;) Good Luck nonetheless:)

oops, hope I didn't stir anything up, FP. I didn't see the deleted thread or post. Hope everything is okay -- if the other stuff that's going on is serious or bad, remember, we're here for you, in a virtual kind of way. Good luck, and remember that the back injuries often feel healed before they really are. I know it's hard for us fitness types, but take it as easy as you need to.

Good luck!

Wyst

thanks

thanks for everyone support. it'll take awhile, but i'll get back soon enough. i will keep ya'll updated when i start the cycle back up. i'm actually looking forward to it.

Top Bottom