Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sus 250 Cycle Update Wk # 1

firephysic

Well, first week down. sus 250 @ 50-60 mg every 7 days.

Stats before cycle:
intensity has been exceptional the last 8 weeks, my work schedule this week (#1) has taken alot out of me. But, don't count me out.

5'8" 145lbs bf = 16% approx. 31 years

1st shot was 7 days ago and went great-smooth w/ no problems. sus 250 started to kick in @ about day #4 maybe #5.

Mr. Fire noticed a little agression-
but could have been caused by work hrs & 100* plus temp. all day here in dallas

Now i understand what Mr. Fire means by "pumps that hurt". i have been pumped during daily routines like washing my hair, stretching and gripping objects.

Normal period starts around 17th of the month, but i'm spotting just a little(very light colored discharge). let me apologize to anyone who was just offended. it started around day #3 or #4. no pain, though. CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF THIS HAS HAPPENED WHILE ON TEST?

my female parts are more sensitve and the sex drive does seem to be up. watch out Mr. Fire!!!!

cardio-----only (2) 30 min sessions this week
diet--------fairly clean @ approx. 1500 calories
workouts-slow motivation this week, but got everything in except back.

Work schedule is taking some adjusting. 7 a.m. 'til 6:30p.m. in and out of the heat all day. we should be more organized next week.

Week #2 will be increasingly intense in all aspects. finishing 3 week cycle of clen. anavar comes in this week. i want to stack sus250 @50-60mg/wk and anavar 10mg day.

I didn't weigh this week. i don't want to rely on the scale too much. probably will weigh every 2 weeks along w/ bf tested.

Second shot made my butt sore. Mr. Fire jabbed me a little harder and quicker this time because i almost wimped out. i don't think it was the sus 250 cause no pain w/ the 1st easy shot.

Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to read and comment on my post. watch for week #2 update next weekend.

stacks?????????

the initial plan was to stack the two, however it depends on the results i'm seeing and any sides. just looking for that synergistic effect. it's not a done deal as of right now. i know that you believe that females should not stack two or three AS, but in more detail--why?? my anavar was $170.00 and the sus250 was $8.00, it's hard to resist when its that cost effective to throw in some sus250. 1 amp = 4 weeks = $8.00!!
anavar = 56 tabs = 4 weeks = $95.00!!

thanks for your time and effort.

Keep us posted...women should not stack!!! how will u know what is producing what???? when u are on two it becomes a guessing game and u will never know which one is producing sides and which one is producing great gains....its better to go solo!!!! and slow........

point taken!!!

i can see your point from the beginning. like i said it's not a done deal. if i go sus 250 only, i was thinking 4 to 6 weeks. then straight to the anavar. do you think that 6 weeks would be more effective than 4 weeks. my understanding is that 4 weeks in males is not near enough time to kick in the sus. but, what about females?? could a 4 week mini-cycle prior to anavar be that much of a benefit?

could any females respond to the spotting question in the initial post???

thanks again. i'm still working on the pics to come soon.

hey, great thread!!! keep us updated. VERY INTERESTING!!!! keep shootin urself ass girl:p . i cant wait to see what ur gains will be!?!? good luck:D

KBgrl said:
hey, great thread!!! keep us updated. VERY INTERESTING!!!! keep shootin urself ass girl:p .

ooooopppppsss.. i meant to say, "keep shootin urself IN THE ass girl" --- yes-- much better!;)

more info

my strength is up already, i'll start boasting poundage next week. also, just wanted to list otc supplements i'm taking:

2/day - multi vit
2/day - cranberry for kidney protection
3/day - milk thistle for liver protection
2/day - protein shakes @ 22 grams110cals each

was cycle 1 week on 1 week off w/ clen and eca stack(clenbutrx), but the eca was making me crash hard. so stopped and just went w/ clen. looked like this:
1 week clen/1 week eca/2 weeks clen

out for now, thanks

Re: more info

firephysic said:
my strength is up already, i'll start boasting poundage next week. also, just wanted to list otc supplements i'm taking:

2/day - multi vit
2/day - cranberry for kidney protection
3/day - milk thistle for liver protection
2/day - protein shakes @ 22 grams110cals each

was cycle 1 week on 1 week off w/ clen and eca stack(clenbutrx), but the eca was making me crash hard. so stopped and just went w/ clen. looked like this:
1 week clen/1 week eca/2 weeks clen

out for now, thanks

what was ur starting dose for clen and which one are u using. i have some oxyflux (.2mg)... i heard they suck though... im not sure how much to take... i heard u have to take more of the oxyflux cause they arent that strong...any advice??

clen facts

i've been using Novegam. 20mcg/tab. (mexico) started at 5 per day. some shaking but nothing else really. i'm not so sure that they work miracles or anything. Mr. Fire says i've tightened up in my upper body w/ definition also. i wanted more results in my lower body, though. trying the topical yohimbine hcl also. 1 week so far w/ 2 weeks left. using it in my butt and hips.

i had to take off from the gym tonite do to chiropractor adjustments today. she hurt me bad. backs been bothering me after auto accident 1 month ago. i should be back @ the gym tues. will comment on the sus250 pumps and strength on wed. also planning on posting diet for review this week.

thanks everyone.

p.s.-has no one ever spotted during a cycle?? could someone comment, whether it's yes or no.

what about week 2 and so on?

Hey firey---

Are you gonna let us know how this one turned out?

Hope so!

Wyst

Top Bottom