Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SuperQT’s staying the course log…

treilin said:
Hey girl how you doing post show thus far?!? Food looks good, how's the weights?
I haven't stepped on a scale in weeks, last time I did I was only up 10 from the show but my guess is 20 now. Trust me the food I post now is good but for the break when I did not it was a pure fatty fest. :chomp: This weekend will likely be filled with some fattyness too. As I am on straight and narrow Monday. I will weight myself Monday morning hopefully live to tell about it :worried:

The journey of will begins day 1 of 28...

Monday January 8th 2007
” Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation. “
~ Michael Jordan ~

I nearly had a stroke when I stepped on the scale this morning it was 10lbs higher then I had expected.

Weight 176.4 @ 5'5 3/4 BF% still have to get pinched measurments will do tonight along with pics.

One note on the weight I do have my period also was drinking this weekend both of which cause me to retain water so I do expect to see a decent inital drop this week do to water.

Shake made this morning:
1 cup egg whites
2 scopes optimum whey
1 scope BSN lean dessert chocolate fudge
6 1/3 tbsp olive oil
25 grams creatine
10 grams taurin
10 grams glutamine

M1 9:00 1/5 of shake and 1.5 liters water
M2 11:00 1/5 of shake and 1.5 liters water
M3 2:00 1/5 of shake and 1.5 liters water
M4 5:00 1/5 of shake and 1.5 liters water
M5 7:30 1/5 of shake and 1.5 liters water

Supplements & Vitamins etc..
Vege greens 12 caps total in 2 servings
Tyler live detox 4 caps in 2 servings
MRM joint synergy 4 caps
primerose oil 1000 mg
600mg magnesium in 2 doses
2000 mg vitamin C.in 2 doses
800IU of vitamin E 2 doses
300 mg 5-HPT 3 doses
100mg of zinc a day
Multi Vitamins/Minerals 3 doses
2000mg of calcium (Take it before bed)
3-6 mg Melatonin before bed
nutrabolics GH stak before bed
synephrine as need when hunger strikes
eca stack 2 times per day
lipo burn topical fat burner before workouts and AM application after shower
12.5 mg t3
10 mg anavar
40 mcg clen (We will see how long the clen last I have some left over from other attempts to take it normally can't make it passed a week on it.)

Workout:
Chest, Shoulders, arms, abdominals TBA

Calories Eaten Today
grams cals %total
Total: 1227
Fat: 90 814 66%
Sat: 13 113 9%
Poly: 7 65 5%
Mono: 63 567 46%
Carbs: 14 54 4%
Fiber: 0 0 0%
Protein: 92 366 30%

Last edited:
Will2BLean said:
Good morning, QT! That's GREAT news about the weight! WOO HOO! ;)
LOL I dunno what is great about it I thought I would be 165 ish eh oh well. I desrve every pound that is on me right now for pigging out over the past few weeks.

Just a note I am jittery as hell right now took my clen, t3 and var with my first meal of the day along with a hand full over other vitamins and supps I have listed.

superqt4u2nv said:
LOL I dunno what is great about it I thought I would be 165 ish eh oh well. I desrve every pound that is on me right now for pigging out over the past few weeks.

Just a note I am jittery as hell right now took my clen, t3 and var with my first meal of the day along with a hand full over other vitamins and supps I have listed.

Okay, I totally read that wrong... :rolleyes: I thought you were expecting it to be ten pounds higher than what it was. So sorry. :rose: :heart:

Will2BLean said:
Okay, I totally read that wrong... :rolleyes: I thought you were expecting it to be ten pounds higher than what it was. So sorry. :rose: :heart:
No worries it is still early hopefully I drop some lbs fast so you can get back to congratualting me :D Thanks for your support :heart: :qt:

The cracked out feeling from the clen this morning finally wore off around 2pm took an ECA stack to get me through the rest of the day. :D

superqt4u2nv said:
The cracked out feeling from the clen this morning finally wore off around 2pm took an ECA stack to get me through the rest of the day. :D
Is this the first time you have ever tried out clen???

Top Bottom