Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SuperQT’s staying the course log…

Todays workout
Push press 65 x 10, 95 x 3 x 3
Upright row 60 x 10, 70 x 5 x 3
DB Rear delt row 25 x 12, 30 x 8x 35 x 5
DB side laterals 20 x 6, 15 x 10 x 3, 10 x 10 x 2 last set 2 sec pause at top 4 sec lowering count
1 hour yoga

FOOD TBA

FinnishFinesse said:
Yes I do actually live in southern ontario, but I take the classes as credits at the University of Waterloo, and you need to be enrolled in the university to take them unforunately. My instructor, David Earle, is amazing and probably the most inspirational guy that I've ever met. He received the order of Canada for his choreography and a multitude of other awards as well. Lucky for you he has his own school in Guelph called "Dancetheater David Earle" and as far as I know he does offer adult classes in all levels. You should really check it out. This is the link to it: http://www.dtde.ca/
Hope it helps!
Thanks, I'll check it out. I used to live in Guelph, & I'm not far from there now.

Ok I will get back to the food logging tomorrow lets just say since I last posted my food intake it has been a fatty free for all. :eek:

Decent workout today at least :D

HS Behind the neck pull down 140 x 10, 160 x 8, 180 x 6
Bent DB row 60 x 8, 65 x 8, 75 x 6
HS High Row 180 x 6 x 3
Reverse grip pull down 120 x 8, 135 x 6, 150 x 3
Hammer curls 30 x 6 x 3
Ex curl 50 x 12 x 3

superqt4u2nv said:
Ok I will get back to the food logging tomorrow lets just say since I last posted my food intake it has been a fatty free for all. :eek:

Decent workout today at least :D

HS Behind the neck pull down 140 x 10, 160 x 8, 180 x 6
Bent DB row 60 x 8, 65 x 8, 75 x 6
HS High Row 180 x 6 x 3
Reverse grip pull down 120 x 8, 135 x 6, 150 x 3
Hammer curls 30 x 6 x 3
Ex curl 50 x 12 x 3

excellent. (the weights, not the fattyfest) :D

I see you're going heavy. this makes me love you even more.

the-short-one said:
excellent. (the weights, not the fattyfest) :D

I see you're going heavy. this makes me love you even more.
LOL I will be paying for the fattyfest January 8th I start Mr.X Fat Fast :worried: Not sure how my strength will be on that program so this week I am taking full advantage of the fatty power :D

Happy New Year 24K :qt:

superqt4u2nv said:
LOL I will be paying for the fattyfest January 8th I start Mr.X Fat Fast :worried: Not sure how my strength will be on that program so this week I am taking full advantage of the fatty power :D

Happy New Year 24K :qt:

have you done the Mr. X diet before? I think he's got more than one...

Peanut butter diet?

Top Bottom