Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SuperQT’s staying the course log…

Yeah Sassy around 9 I broke down and started sipping. I know firiends that litterally drink nothing after 5 Friday I dunno how they do it.

Well all total I lost 12 lbs of water in 5 days but I am not real happy as there is still a significant amount of fat lose I need and not sure if 3 weeks is enough.

Here is a pic

344qy41.jpg

I think I look flat and fat not real happy.

Well I really believe Sassy when she said so m uch can happen in the last week, the last few days.. I remember Frisky saying something about that too and IMO she looked fantastic for the show.

You really shrank girl... and you playing with your carb & water depletion early ?

*Bunny* said:
Well I really believe Sassy when she said so m uch can happen in the last week, the last few days.. I remember Frisky saying something about that too and IMO she looked fantastic for the show.

You really shrank girl... and you playing with your carb & water depletion early ?
Yeah I was playing with the water as a dry run last year I only lost around 5lbs in water weight which was clearly not enough cause 12lbs in 5 days pretty much means I am a camela. Only person I know that lost more water then me in that short of time is needsize I think he lost 15. I just think my conditioning needs to be better tighter harder leaner.

Oh and another lovely thing I have cramps like aunt flow is in town only she doesn't come for visits anymore just her cramps do :rolleyes:

Monday-Thursday got carbs on Friday ate approx 20 grams with 20grams protien plain chicken every 2 hours until expect 6 hours where I was sleeping. Should be enough to fill me out I am carb senstive.

I think you look great, stomach is looking good.

BUT (I am so famous for my "BUTs", lol) you are lacking definition.Was this dry (after carb down, no water)? I kinda thought you would have more defintion at 3 weeks out .... but what the hell do I know? lol

You DO have 3 weeks left - and I know a lot can happen in that time. Maybe the competitors can help here .....

Not sure I have advice, since I don't compete .... Just want to give you a big HANG IN THERE! :) I can't wait to keep see pictures! They are great! :)

Daisy I don't get it after a work out I look great right now I look like shit. There is something off in my conditioning. I agree I should look much more cut then I do now I look super soft.

Daisy_Girl said:
So you feel like you looked better BEFORE the carb/water down?
My muscles look fuller yes but. I look great after a hard work out even when I do lower carbs. When dieting I have been having day of around 60-80 g for me I can easy function on that little no problems and I get a great pump in workouts etc. just time my carbs mostely around the workout. I was down to under 40g grams from Monday - Thursday. Maybe that is to low not enough loading or maybe I am just not ready.
I think I have kinda made my mind up that I can only take myself so far I really need to hire someone. I haven't fallen off the wagon yet but I just don't see this show happening, I don't want to tax my body anymore I then I have been. I know there is ways to be leaner hard dry then I am with less "stuff" and less cardio then I do. I have actually contacted a trainer all ready but he cost a pretty penny looks like the boob job is going to get put on hold as this is more important to me. I want to be the best that I can be and right now I just don't feel like I am at my best.

Top Bottom