Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

successful NON test base cycles?

winny/masteron
winny/primo

test = instant side effects for me even at 200mg week. from tits to hairloss...im still recovering from gyno surgery so that means ill never ever touch test again, noe will i risk it, even with nolva/armi..test just doesnt work for me

Anthony Starks said:
Why not run the tren all 12 weeks? Also, you could shoot the tren EOD, I always do because I don't like too many injects. But I've never done it without test, so I can't help you with that part of the question. Good luck though.

also this is my second cycle and first time with tren so why run it that long?
not worth the risk..
ulter has posted several times that shooting tren ED is much better and keeps the blood levels constant..

maybe do 250 mg a week .....

georgie24 said:
winny/masteron
winny/primo

test = instant side effects for me even at 200mg week. from tits to hairloss...im still recovering from gyno surgery so that means ill never ever touch test again, noe will i risk it, even with nolva/armi..test just doesnt work for me
I see. I was just curious. What about the rest of the guys here that avoid test like the plague?

if youve had gyno surgery, didnt they remove the glands, thus eliminating the risk of further growth?? just curious!! :)

he took the whole gland, my chest feels much lighter and my pecs dont bounce like they used to. it feels as if a weight was removed from my shoulders

USe femara and u have no problems with bitch tits.....Im not a test fan either,,,but sus is alot easier than any other test........

EQ and Winny was my fav.....

Eq and deca was nice as well......

Top Bottom