Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Straight bulking diet

mwm5

mentor
Platinum
This is going to be my new bulking diet. Any suggestions let me know, i'd like to somehow get another meal in with meat but trying to make it work with my new schedule. I got the basic idea from a mutual friend that competes and he uses something very similiar off season.

6:30 am - 2 packets instant oatmeal, 7 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 2 pieces of cheese

8:30 am - 1 egg mcmuffins 1 bacon/egg/cheese bagel

10:00 am - 50g protein shake

12:00 pm - 1.5 cups brown rice, chicken breast/turkey or beef, brocolli

2:00 pm - 2 better protein bars, 1 cup oatmeal

3:30 pm - 2 cups 2% milk blended with 2 scoops whey protein, 2 tablespoons peanut butter, banana

GYM

6:30 pm - 2 scoops whey protein, 2 packets instant oatmeal (PWO)

7:00 pm - 10 oz. chicken/turkey or beef, 1.5 cups brown rice, broccoli

9:30 pm 7 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 1/2 container 4% cottage cheese

areas where rice is used can be substituted with w.w. pasta as well.

This is going to be my new bulking diet. Any suggestions let me know, i'd like to somehow get another meal in with meat but trying to make it work with my new schedule. I got the basic idea from a mutual friend that competes and he uses something very similiar off season.

6:30 am - 2 packets instant oatmeal, 7 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 2 pieces of cheese

8:30 am - 1 egg mcmuffins 1 bacon/egg/cheese bagel Yummy!!!

10:00 am - 50g protein shake Maybe a peice of fruit, some nuts, or even ground oats added here.

12:00 pm - 1.5 cups brown rice, chicken breast/turkey or beef, brocolli

2:00 pm - 2 better protein bars, 1 cup oatmeal

3:30 pm - 2 cups 2% milk blended with 2 scoops whey protein, 2 tablespoons peanut butter, banana

GYM

6:30 pm - 2 scoops whey protein, 2 packets instant oatmeal (PWO)

7:00 pm - 10 oz. chicken/turkey or beef, 1.5 cups brown rice, broccoli

9:30 pm 7 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 1/2 container 4% cottage cheese

The only Thing I would add or change is in blue. GFH!!!!!

damn, how much more weight you looking to pack on eric?

Also, I thought you were lactose?

lactose issues have been getting better. most of the time i use lactose free milk or goat milk. i have also found the cottage cheese in lactose free and also some made from goats milk!!!!

i'm looking to get up to puddles weight but not being fat like him!!!!!!

Do you feel there are any advantages for eating this frequently compared to when u didn't (say on Omega). There is some evidence that you become protein refractory at this level of feeding: Optimal Protein Intake And Meal Frequency To Support Maximal Protein Synthesis and Muscle Mass

Otherwise the diet is pretty clean relative to how much food u are consuming. I'd personally consume more omega 3 fats and if u wanted to be cleaner drop the cheese bagel, and if u wanted to be healthier replace some of the grains with sweet potatoes or some other vege starch (better mineral salt composition). None of this is going to really have much major effect

I also thought u were cow intolerant - you use to drink goats whey if I recall?

Do you feel there are any advantages for eating this frequently compared to when u didn't (say on Omega). There is some evidence that you become protein refractory at this level of feeding: Optimal Protein Intake And Meal Frequency To Support Maximal Protein Synthesis and Muscle Mass

Otherwise the diet is pretty clean relative to how much food u are consuming. I'd personally consume more omega 3 fats and if u wanted to be cleaner drop the cheese bagel, and if u wanted to be healthier replace some of the grains with sweet potatoes or some other vege starch (better mineral salt composition). None of this is going to really have much major effect

I also thought u were cow intolerant - you use to drink goats whey if I recall?

i love the feeling i get when i eat like this, my body feels fuller all day all over. i'm not concerned with the clean-ness of my diet anymore. it has seemed no matter how unclean it is i've stayed extremely cut, so i'm going to go the other route. i get my other omegas from fish oils.

i still do goats milk but for some reason my lactose issues have been getting better. i'm really really really looking forward to eating some beef again. i have touched it in 10yrs b/c of my "allergy" to cows

i love the feeling i get when i eat like this, my body feels fuller all day all over. i'm not concerned with the clean-ness of my diet anymore. it has seemed no matter how unclean it is i've stayed extremely cut, so i'm going to go the other route. i get my other omegas from fish oils.

i still do goats milk but for some reason my lactose issues have been getting better. i'm really really really looking forward to eating some beef again. i have touched it in 10yrs b/c of my "allergy" to cows

Yeah I thought u may be less concerned with the cleaness given ur constant leanness.

Good news re the cow issue. For a while I was eating kangaroo over beef, but nothing compares to the taste of beef.

What does goat's milk taste like in comparison?

not enough fat in the diet.
I would whole milk .

for that 10 am protien drink

grab a cup and place 2 tablespoons of honey and 2 table spoons of butter in it nuke it for 45 seconds untill it is melted
then dump whole milk in with the 50 grams of protien.

at 2 pm
spread some peanut butter on the protien bars

the 6:30 after gym protien drink
you need some faster acting carbs right after the workout to refuel the muscle and start the rebuilding process
the oatmeal takes to long to digest post work out.
You should eat the protien drink , with oatmeal and some simple carbs
I would add 2 tablespoons of honey to it to get the insulin spike post work out.

I know from the diet your trying to eat only complex carbs to avoid gaining bodyfat
but you need some simple carbs in the moring to refuel from over night catabolism and depeletion and just after the work out to kick start
fueling the muscles with glycogen

But every one is differnet the diet is prob a outline , and you will adjust it as you go.
Dont be afraid to over eat on a bulker, you can always adjust the intakes

Top Bottom