Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Still in Saigon - pics

Imageshack is the biggest pos hosting site on the internet. 99.999999% of the images through them do this-

vn013yk5.th.jpg

Their site should be shut down officially since it's defunct as it is.

billfred said:
Snake wine store

those are baby cobras in there - nasty tasting stuff

Damn.

mountain muscle said:
Cool ass pics Bill!

Any chance you could send me a couple bottles of snake wine?

Yes I am serious.

Man - you don't want anything to do with that stuff. They like empty out the snakes bile in the wine for medicnal purposes. I had two little shots one time and withing 2 hours had completely voided my body. Extremely explosive situation. X-lax has nothing on this stuff.

The men claims it gives them wood and strong sex drive. This old man I talked to said his wife makes him drink one small bottle every day.

billfred said:
Man - you don't want anything to do with that stuff. They like empty out the snakes bile in the wine for medicnal purposes. I had two little shots one time and withing 2 hours had completely voided my body. Extremely explosive situation. X-lax has nothing on this stuff.

The men claims it gives them wood and strong sex drive. This old man I talked to said his wife makes him drink one small bottle every day.

I want one to try and one for decoration.

Lot's of ways to make it as well. There is also snake blood wine.

If you can get a few bottles out of the country let me know.

Top Bottom