Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids are bad for you!!!

bootneck said:
Ha ha ha! Jus thought id see how many people have the same fuckin problem as me. My parents! And when i had one, my girlfriend! Whenever im ill, or i strain a muscle or fuckin ANYTHING! my parents always blame the gym! "Its that gym, its doin you harm!" or, "Its all those steroids you take!" they dont even bloody know i take em, my mum thinks my protein powder is steroids for fuck sake. They even say im eatin all the wrong stuff too, that if i carry on eatin what i do ill be dead before long! And the guys at work are the same, i work with people aged 45+, they all say the same, and theyre always makin me do impossible things like liftin stupidly sized objects, "come on muscles!", WTF! Then my dad is always goin on about how he used to pick up car engines and put them into a new car, the ones hes talkin about are huge. Theyre on another planet! Sorry, just had to get it out my system! Anyone else have these problems with people who jus aint gotta clue? Share your stories!

Bootneck

LOL... im 31 and i have to actually hide my protein powder and creatine when my mom comes over. She will search my house and throw them away. I shit you not.... she has done it a few times.... pisses me off like no other. I feel like a freakin junkie hiding my stuff before she arrives.

Also.... I have a bad hair day and all i hear is "It's all that crazy food and "Karateen" u take (that's the way my mom pronounces it)."

I feel your pain... K to you.

--Techbaseball

Techbaseball said:
LOL... im 31 and i have to actually hide my protein powder and creatine when my mom comes over. She will search my house and throw them away. I shit you not.... she has done it a few times.... pisses me off like no other. I feel like a freakin junkie hiding my stuff before she arrives.

Also.... I have a bad hair day and all i hear is "It's all that crazy food and "Karateen" u take (that's the way my mom pronounces it)."

--Techbaseball
LMAO!

Techbaseball said:

--Techbaseball

That is rough - my Mom would need to be on AAS herself to try that shit at my house! Hell - my supps are more expensive than my gear!

I feel all of u. Ifr you tell your girl or Bros/Sis your fuckin urself. You will never be taken seriously again in an agument becuase everyone will think "Its the steroids don't pay attention". No matter how much they fuck up your the crazy bad tempered MOFO. My father is a barber and says that my hair is thinning because of the supplements I take even though he uses a scissor that thin hair everytime he cuts my hair because it gets so thick. I have to cut my hair every week because it has always grown thick and fast. Best way is never trust anyone unless their on it to even then be cautious.

yup nobody knows except my girl and my buddy who has been my lifting partner and football buddy since freshman year of HS, all i can say is REP IT OUT ONE TIME FOR THE FU*KING HATERS LOL

Techbaseball said:

--Techbaseball

Bro what would your Mom do if she found your Deca and HCG?

hey when my mum found my needles she thought i was on heroin! i thought she was gonna die she was so fuckin hysterical! so i did what most men would do, told her to shut the fuck up and stop lookin through my personal shit! nuff sed!!!

All my parents ever say is "is that all you do is eat!?" Im constantly cooking. I havent started my first cycle yet but just recently I was having bad ciculation for whatever reason and my mom was asked "are you not going to the doctor because they will find out your on steroids?" I was like WTF!? I dont even look like I am on em but i took it as a compliment. Now I am just trying to get my parents eating right and exercising even if its walks to just keep them healthy. Shit my dad has been on HRT for about 15 years....thinkin about grabbing some of his Testoderm patches.... :) I think they are only 25 mg.... too bad.

yea, as soon as anyone hears that i workout and work in a gym they start to go on a tangent all about "meatheads" and "juiceheads" and that were all obsessed. This coming from overweight people with diabetes/high bp/high chol. etc. from not working out. i jus dont get it

mkazzbmf said:
I hear ya.....when ever I get big the whole world just says its cuz I juice.....like these lazy asses could gain more than 5 pounds of muscle on gear or not.....no one seems to notice that we kick our asses to get that lean mass......they all seem to think that sticking a pin in your ass makes the muscles grow and we just sit back eat food all day and blow up.

Kaz

That is true though. With steroids I can easily gain 5-10 lbs of muscle in a week by sitting down on my couch while eating ho-ho's and twix. ;)

Top Bottom