Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

State of the chat Address. Put your mind at ease and come join me.

NeedToBuildMuscle.com

Chairman Member
Platinum
Ok I am sure many of you chat members have been wondering, imagining, speculating, and secret pm whispering as to what has been going on, and what the future of chat may be like because of it all.

Maybe some of you think some massive banning is about to take place, the rules are going to get tighter, or something worse? LOLOLOLOLOL Paaaalease you do realize My roots are deep in chat and this is where I started. I have not forgotten where I came from. There will be no mass banning, there will be no massive super enforcement of a huge set of new rules. NOPE!! Nothing like that.

Is there going to be some change? Yes there is going to be a few changes however wait till you have heard me out all the way till the end.

The first of the changes that will be made is that mods will be doing their jobs over here in chat a whole lot more. moving threads,locking threads, deleting post, sending pm's to the members and keeping the peace. They will be watching out for the forum as well as for you and other members.

What they will not be doing is pushing there personal agendas, feelings, problems on you the members. What they will not be doing is enforcing rules on who they want, when they want, how they want. THE MODS WILL BE FAIR. I will not go into it but you can feel free to ask another mod to explain it to you some time. I think you would not only understand it but agree with it as well.

So what does this really mean? It means yes we will be looking to make sure the forums are kept free and clean from hate (extreme hate) of any kind. We will be asking the membership to be a little more respectful to the staff, and the site its self. In exchange for us all working together, there will be less banning members and more working with the members to keep this place fun and friendly.

The mods will no longer ban you, instantly infract you, follow you around and harass you because they have something against you, or anything like this. The rules on this site will start to become a lot more clear cut, and how we will handle things when the rules are broken will also become more clear cut. For the very first time ever a real clear cut system has been put into place. A system of dealing with problems that works for everyone, and protects the interest of everyone.

All I am asking is that you the members start talking with us the mods more and we all start working together to make this a better site for all of us. Trust the administration this time around, trust that I want chat to be fun for everyone but at the same time not hurtful to anyone ether. By hurtful i do not mean butt hurt, I mean down right hurting another person for real. I know that no one here wants that but some times we think our words don't cut as deep as they do. So together we will make sure we know when they have, and correct the problem as quickly as we can.

1. Now A few other changes. The rules are pretty much the same as always, with a few exceptions. We do not have to go over all of these rules line for line because the system we have set into place will work perfectly fine to show people what these rules are with out having to ban anyone. We will all learn together and anything new can be learned quickly and with out problems of any kind. The new system calls for a lot more talking to people before jumping to action, It calls for a lot more looking into things and working with the members to resolve things. It calls for a lot more team work and understanding on both the mods end of things and the members. It calls for more work from the mods yet a better outcome for all. It also means the ombudsman will be doing more work to and we will need a few more of them. A real system is in place and this system will be used every time.

2. CEO is from this point on The new "acting" Ext elite mod of the chat and conversation forums. I feel he has earned the respect of the members. He is fair, has a level head, has been a member of this site just as long if not longer then anyone, and he cares for everyone here. I think it was a great choice. I ask that all of you congratulate him when you get the chance. Please support him as he makes the hard choices here every day. Thank you

3. I will not be coming over to chat regularly as some may have hoped or hoped not lol. My efforts and time is put to much better use on the training and aas forums as it always has been. However I will stop by once in a while. I will respect you and from now on you can show me this same respect back. I am now the Head mod of this entire forum and CEO along with the other mods are My team. Every single mod on the team right now trust me as there leader. I believe they have spoken to me honestly when I asked this of them.

4. Political forum, blah blah blah and all the sub forums that we all dislike. Guys have fun in chat and make what ever kind of thread you like (except aas and training threads) We will allow all of these threads now in chat and we will move them to the forums they belong in once these threads have served there need here on the chat forums. I think you guys are right. All the sub forums are not really needed. However every once in a wile some one may come to this forum looking for that kind of information only. When they do we would like to have a place for them to do so. I think we can all understand this so long as we in the chat forums are free to "chat" again like we want to with out chat friends. So please feel free to make religion, politics, fishing, and what the hell kind of other thread you feel like making in chat. In short feel free to chat again guys.. But remember training, aas, diet, and threads like this need to be made over on the other forums. These forums are very much alive and full of posting. They help the site daily and we do not want to mess with them please and thank you.

5. Many people who were banned you might see come back. I am going to be unbanning a lot of people but there is no certainty that these members will come back nor any certainty that they will be able to handle being back for long. However I am going to extend a chance to come back to them and hope for the best. If you know of such a member feel free to pm me at my needtogetaas account. I am all ears.

This is about it guys. I think we can all get back to having fun around here and enjoying each others company each day. All I ask is that we take the hate out of things. No attacking others or the site in a hateful manner. I feel this is not a bad request and in fact if anyone thinks it is then truthfully I do not really want them here anyway.

Thanks for your understanding and your support. I hope we can all finally find a system that works, a system that is easy to understand, and a system that we can all get behind and support. Thanks so much guys.

Last edited:
Nice! Well deserved CEO.

4. Political forum,blah blah blah and all the sub forums that we all dislike. guys have fun in chat and make what ever kind of thread you like ( except aas and training threads) We will allow all of these threads now in chat and we will move them to the forums they belong in once these threads have served there need here on the chat forums. i think you guys are right. All the sub forums are not really needed. However every once in a wile some one may come to this forum looking for that kind of information only. When they do we would like to have a place for them to do so. I think we can all understand this so long as we in the chat forums are free to "chat" again like we want to with out chat friends. So please feel free to make religion,politics, fishing, and what the hell kind of other thread you feel like making in chat. In short feel free to chat again guys.. But remember training,aas,diet, and threads like this need to be made over on the other forums. This forums are very much alive and full of posting. They help the site daily and we do not want to mess with them please and thank you.

Sounds good, though no plans just to close permanently all of the other sub-sections (political, religious, music etc) so that thread moving isn't open to abuse period?

Plus congrats to Ceo :beer:

Reactions: ceo
Sounds good, though no plans just to close permanently all of the other sub-sections (political, religious, music etc) so that thread moving isn't open to abuse period?

Plus congrats to Ceo :beer:

Everyone knows now, so that shouldn't be happening. If any threads are moved they should be at least page 3 threads or older.

And thank you! :)

sounds good.

Still not to sure of the need for the subforums though. If the reason for having them is that people may only want to stumble that content then could there be a way of tagging threads in C & C (like others said with a label to suggest sport, or politics) and then the sub forum automatically point to these tags? This way the threads would not need to be moved and the subforums would just point users to the actual location of the tread. I don't suppose the forum software would allow it but it's just a suggestion. Either that, or just reduce the amount of subforums and only use tem like you say when threads have run their course.

and congrats on the promotion ceo

sounds good.

Still not to sure of the need for the subforums though. If the reason for having them is that people may only want to stumble that content then could there be a way of tagging threads in C & C (like others said with a label to suggest sport, or politics) and then the sub forum automatically point to these tags? This way the threads would not need to be moved and the subforums would just point users to the actual location of the tread. I don't suppose the forum software would allow it but it's just a suggestion. Either that, or just reduce the amount of subforums and only use tem like you say when threads have run their course.

and congrats on the promotion ceo

you're preaching to the choir in here bro. For now, just feel free to make all those thread in chat, they won't be moved - at least not until they've died.

Can someone let Lestat know please?

Its not perfect however it is way better then it was a week ago right? You can make the threads here have fun and not worry about getting your balls busted for them. When the thread is dead a mod will move them. I would love to get rid of the sub forums but this is up to the owner and not me. Thanks guys....

Top Bottom